Thread: Expansion Permit craft not available in exchange

Fashion Designer

Expansion Permit craft not available in exchange

I was originally maxed on expansion permits, so the craft had disappeared from the exchange. Now I?ve done the 2 expansions with the current event, the craft came back, so I crafted another. Currently at 90/99 expansion permits and it has disappeared again. What is happening?

If you crafted an expansion permit and it disappeared, you may have experienced a sync error. Please reach out to support for assistance. The link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've checked my game this morning and the Expansion Permit craft in the Royal exchange is now back in mine (cause I finally have under 99). Is the craft still missing in your Exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've checked my game this morning and the Expansion Permit craft in the Royal exchange is now back in mine (cause I finally have under 99). Is the craft still missing in your Exchange?
    Yes, it is still missing, however I've just realised that the Explorers Permit, Marshland Permit and Windchaser Permit are also missing. It goes straight from Trade with the Faeries to Tea for Coins. Strange.

Sorry, just realised I replied on wrong iPad, it's BiggerBubbles that is having problems.
    Last edited by BiggestBubblesold; 06-22-24 at 03:40 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Will flag this with the team.

I've lost all ability to craft any sort of permit. The craft disappeared coincident with reaching all of the expansion plots for the type of permit. I crafted the maximum number of Explorers permit before expanding to the last plot (months ago). Now that we need Explorers permits again, I'm under the max and thought that the craft might reappear, but it has not.