Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/06: Shadow Solstice | storybook information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Hello Spiritwind. Do you already know anything about the return of the 100 solar eclipse gems? I filed an incident and they have not responded yet. I would be very grateful if you tell me something. Thank you so much
    Players that purchased the Eclipse Telescope before the fix were refunded.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Players that purchased the Eclipse Telescope before the fix were refunded.
    Well, they haven't answered my support, how and when did they return it? Or was it not necessary to raise an issue?
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Wow the solar frogs are great citrus droppers!! For those that regularly do the baked goods gem trade, these are fantastic! I have 4 frogs in total now and I get minimum 5 lemons AND 5 oranges each collection. Way better than my fruit trees
    Yes! Definitely a plus for me too.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Well, they haven't answered my support, how and when did they return it? Or was it not necessary to raise an issue?
    Thanks
    It wasn't necessary to contact them. It would have been an auto return. Please do not post any further comms with support here on the forum as it's not allowed. Link to rules in post 1 of every thread.
    If you don't think your gems were returned send me a message and we can take it from there. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Not going to knock myself out for this RM!
    I started stacking points on Thursday, thinking I was going for the froglet. Why the leaderboard prize change midstream?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    I started stacking points on Thursday, thinking I was going for the froglet. Why the leaderboard prize change midstream?
    I was hoping it was the froglet as well. Not sure why it's this prize. Usually RM coincides with the current event. I played this whole event for the Frogs as I thought there would be the Gold, Purple, and Green ones and instead it's just the gold ones and they're old toads now lol.

Fashion Designer
    This is the first time ever that it took 2 days to get the neighbour requests done, however as I looked ahead I was able to collect plenty of resources to complete the final 3 crafting items. I am now just waiting for the crown to finish being modded. So will finish in plenty of time as my timer still says 15 hrs. Hope everyone else can also finish given the delays so many seemed to have. Big thanks to SW & SC , and all the players who posted chapters, which makes it easier in events to know what things can be made in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    This is the first time ever that it took 2 days to get the neighbour requests done, however as I looked ahead I was able to collect plenty of resources to complete the final 3 crafting items. I am now just waiting for the crown to finish being modded. So will finish in plenty of time as my timer still says 15 hrs. Hope everyone else can also finish given the delays so many seemed to have. Big thanks to SW & SC , and all the players who posted chapters, which makes it easier in events to know what things can be made in advance.
    OMG, same. I had so many delayed neighbor requests, too. Because my neighbor request froze/broke, I couldn't finish the storybook. I finally got the request fulfillment late today, but it took hours for the app to load, freeze, then fail to connect to other kingdoms. BIG unhappy about goal 9 having TWO neighbors/community visits on the same goal. And it's not my internet, I can regularly stream in HD on the internet, so it's not that.

If there was a poll for this storybook, VERY VERY displeased about it.

Rhino Keeper
    HEADS-UP
    if you complete the storybook, you will get a refreshed value pack that isn’t associated with the storybook resources. It changed the unlimited 15min energy to only 80 energy, 2 expansion permits and 100 gems, for the same price.

SO, if you want unlimited energy, take advantage of it before you upgrade to level 10 and complete the storybook. I lost out!

For me, isn’t worth not getting unlimited energy. Now, if there were 5 permits, I might jump on it, but only 2 permits and not having UE, just not worth it

New Resident
    Got my first Solace drop. 1 mushroom. Big deal.