Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: Good Old Days | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I think I will probably miss this one out as the good stuff is actually too rare of a drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    good catch!
    indeed there is a discrepancy between the info in post#2 and the item description in post#5

from experience, I doubt that she will drop heavy loads of energy every day, like a standard daily dropper. I would guess like 5 energy from time to time. But maybe our friends can ask for clarification from above. Thanks.

Witchful Wife -- coins, coal, creep tooth, dragon scales, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal , fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, rat tail, seeker's coins, seeker's crystal, silver ore, trade ticket, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, wisp lantern

Witchful Wife
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Level: 16
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Dragon Scales, Energy, Seeker's Coin, Jewels, Fur, Creep Tooth, Rat Tail, Silver Ore, Seeker's Crystal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Coal, Elvenite, Fey Crystal, Light Armor, Longsword, Mithril, Trade Ticket, Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Good Old Days - May 2024
    Collection: 1440 minutes // 24 hours // 1 day
    Collection Speed-up: 96 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?116746
    Comments: Final prize of the event.
    Thanks I was trying to quote you above but it didn?t work!

Fashion Designer
    I'm a bit behind as I was travelling for a few hrs yesterday, so collecting the meals has me behind too. Hopefully the 'bugs' players are commenting on will be fixed by the time I get there. But I do want all the listed prizes, so may even have to resort to setting timers. (Although my main focus will be on my grandson this weekend, as this is the first time I've had a chance to visit my son this yr).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    In the third step of prehistoric pals goals in the Good old days event, it asks to craft a prehistoric kit but this craft is locked in the forge. Posted in the bugs section too. Not sure if it is just my game or if anyone else has the same issue. No rollbacks or game crashes for me when I reached this stage.
    Attachment 74526Attachment 74527
    Have all necessary items required but Locked in my game too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2182.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	74571

I’m confused about something. The math on page one says the Stone Age House upgrade will take 21 days, yet it looks like this event ends in 14. Is this correct?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Fun fact: there actually WAS a crossover event where Darren and Samantha show up in the Flintstones, lol. I watched both endlessly as a child so I enjoy the fact that someone on the team also has a soft spot too
    That's funny. I don't remember that episode but good call out from the S8 team.

The Prehistoric Kit craft should unlock after completing the 4th quest and upgrading the Stone Age House to lv. 4. Let us know if it does not unlock.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks S8 / HungryGoblin
    for the quick fix

The Prehistoric Kit HAS opened after upgrading the Stone Age House to Lvl 4!

Baby Tabby Goal locked still but presume will open when upgrade to Lvl 5
    Last edited by kolakid; 05-24-24 at 12:35 PM.

Yes, Baby Tabby will unlock later on in the event.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Is the energy dropped rarely for this prize? I don?t even see energy on the list on page 1. Trying to figure out if I can skip because that is the only thing that would warrant me to do this event?.. high/regular energy dropper
    Energy is in the screen for the prize, so she should drop energy. Based on the other drops, I am going to assume she is like a dragon and it will be rare/non-existent. That is my opinion, so please consider your commitment and how you would feel if she was a regular energy dropper.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4776.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	74573

To be honest, I am very iffy on her as well. I am doing this event for the potential Makeda drops and just trying to be hopeful. I am still waiting on Helena to drop something other than coins. (I think I saw 2 crystals once from her and that was it.) However, if the wife is a good dropper I would regret it, so I am just gonna cross my fingers.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast