Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: Good Old Days | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    @BiggerBubbles, I'm thinking it's only 2 given the goal asks us to make 2 of them. and then you can purchase more if required. I'm up to goal 3 where you have to craft them but waiting on the House to get more.

Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    I think only 3 because of the crafting requirements. It requires the 5 flames provided in the previous goal reward when the goals call for crafting the Stone Age fires. Unless I missed it somewhere, I don?t think we can find or craft the flames needed.
    Well, we need 441 meals altogether, and on the inventory card for the fire it doesn't say max number, also the craft is still in my workshop. However I just collected from the house and didn't get any more flames, so unless the 2 fires I have start dishing out more than 1 each collection, I am worried. Buying an extra fire for gems normally just speeds up the event with the extra collection. Say 8 collections a day x 2 fires, that's 16 a day. 441 would take about 27 days.Am I missing something that's obvious? SW can you please ask the max number we can have. I sort of feel the fire should be giving us multiple meals per collection. It's not like we will get more as time goes on as it's the house that levels up, not the fire.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    @BiggerBubbles, I'm thinking it's only 2 given the goal asks us to make 2 of them. and then you can purchase more if required. I'm up to goal 3 where you have to craft them but waiting on the House to get more.
    If this is like the treasure hunter adventure then we will be able to make a lot more fires later on. I checked my inventory and found 12 ancient chests that I made during that event. Hopefully this time the house will give additional flames as well during these 2 weeks

Executive Chef
    In the third step of prehistoric pals goals in the Good old days event, it asks to craft a prehistoric kit but this craft is locked in the forge. Posted in the bugs section too. Not sure if it is just my game or if anyone else has the same issue. No rollbacks or game crashes for me when I reached this stage.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8318.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	74526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8319.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	74527

Rhino Keeper
    Is the energy dropped rarely for this prize? I don?t even see energy on the list on page 1. Trying to figure out if I can skip because that is the only thing that would warrant me to do this event?.. high/regular energy dropper

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    In the third step of prehistoric pals goals in the Good old days event, it asks to craft a prehistoric kit but this craft is locked in the forge. Posted in the bugs section too. Not sure if it is just my game or if anyone else has the same issue. No rollbacks or game crashes for me when I reached this stage.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8318.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	74526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8319.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	74527
    it's not just your game, I experience it too.
    it looks like S8 have mixed up the order sequence of the items to craft in the magic forge, because Adora is "craftable" when prehistoric kit and baby tabby are still "locked by goal"
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Is the energy dropped rarely for this prize? I don?t even see energy on the list on page 1. Trying to figure out if I can skip because that is the only thing that would warrant me to do this event?.. high/regular energy dropper
    good catch!
    indeed there is a discrepancy between the info in post#2 and the item description in post#5

from experience, I doubt that she will drop heavy loads of energy every day, like a standard daily dropper. I would guess like 5 energy from time to time. But maybe our friends can ask for clarification from above. Thanks.

Witchful Wife -- coins, coal, creep tooth, dragon scales, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal , fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, rat tail, seeker's coins, seeker's crystal, silver ore, trade ticket, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, wisp lantern

Witchful Wife
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Level: 16
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Dragon Scales, Energy, Seeker's Coin, Jewels, Fur, Creep Tooth, Rat Tail, Silver Ore, Seeker's Crystal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Coal, Elvenite, Fey Crystal, Light Armor, Longsword, Mithril, Trade Ticket, Traveler's Crystal, Wanderer's Crystal, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Good Old Days - May 2024
    Collection: 1440 minutes // 24 hours // 1 day
    Collection Speed-up: 96 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?116746
    Comments: Final prize of the event.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Is there a current issue. I can't get the app to open.

Sorry SW, I will go to the bigs and issues thread.

New Resident
    My cows seem to not be spawning the Mad Magical Mother. Is anyone else having this issue? The card says cows and Mad Magical Mother traps for spawning. I’m I looking at this all wrong?

Oh lord, 400 plus meals while the fire yields only 1 per a 2-hour collection.

And thank you SW00 for getting the info early!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast