Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: Good Old Days | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Looks fun! Good luck if you're participating All goals and prizes are now available in posts 2 and 3.

THANKS SW!!

Your efforts and help is always appreciated!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Has the featured tab in the market opened up any other items besides the house and gem purchases?
    MadMagical Mother Trap - 15 gems
    Stone Age Fire - 35 gems

Nightclub Owner
    Fun fact: there actually WAS a crossover event where Darren and Samantha show up in the Flintstones, lol. I watched both endlessly as a child so I enjoy the fact that someone on the team also has a soft spot too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Fun fact: there actually WAS a crossover event where Darren and Samantha show up in the Flintstones, lol. I watched both endlessly as a child so I enjoy the fact that someone on the team also has a soft spot too
    Oh wow! I watched both but I don’t remember the cross-over… I think I will like this event!

Rhino Keeper
    I may have overlooked this info, but how do we get Amazing Auntie if we don’t get the value pack?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I may have overlooked this info, but how do we get Amazing Auntie if we don’t get the value pack?
    It's only available in the value pack. It might perhaps be offered in a future sale or the baron's tent. We've seen that happen before. But for now purchasing the value pack is the only way to get this item.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's only available in the value pack. It might perhaps be offered in a future sale or the baron's tent. We've seen that happen before. But for now purchasing the value pack is the only way to get this item.
    Ok thank you!

hoping she will be worth the price

Fashion Designer
    And the value pack has Amazing Auntie, giving off a Mary Poppins vibe

Attachment 74521

I guess they are pulling a little bit of everything from the good ole days lol
    OMG, that?s just a reimagined Tea Queen.Even has the same drops.

Sometimes I forget what I?m doing and have an opinion. 🫠
    Last edited by SummerSwan51; 05-24-24 at 01:54 AM.

Has anyone any idea how many of the Stone Age fires we will be able to craft? That's an awful lot of meals we need to collect. I know you can buy one for 35gems, however I tend to keep my gems for things that will benefit me in the long term.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestBubblesold View Post
    Has anyone any idea how many of the Stone Age fires we will be able to craft? That's an awful lot of meals we need to collect. I know you can buy one for 35gems, however I tend to keep my gems for things that will benefit me in the long term.
    I think only 3 because of the crafting requirements. It requires the 5 flames provided in the previous goal reward when the goals call for crafting the Stone Age fires. Unless I missed it somewhere, I don’t think we can find or craft the flames needed.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast