Page 395 of 398 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398 LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 3971

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Collect from the Coral Castle every chance you get as the coral reefs etc drop which will save you coin.
    Thanks for your advice. I already had one Ocean Reef from the Coral Castle.
    The Coral Castle is now on level 4, I don't think it drops Ocean Reef on a lower level,
    because this was the first time I received an Ocean Reef.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

New Resident
    I am looking for toxic spirits I read a post that said they were from the yellow flower bushes but every time I go there I get candy minion can you help please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by path53 View Post
    I am looking for toxic spirits I read a post that said they were from the yellow flower bushes but every time I go there I get candy minion can you help please
    If you're running both or even the 3 main storylines at the same time, then the Bush will spawn any of the following depending on what story you have active.

Bush - Uses: spawn Toxified Spirits during An Elemental Discovery, spawn the Candy Minion during The Candy Kingdom, spawns the Harpy during the Trial of Virtues

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by path53 View Post
    You need to look here:
    Bush - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Tend for Crafting Materials.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Plants
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 Coins
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: White Petal, Orange Petal
    Collection: 10 minutes
    Collection Speed-up: 1 Gems

And well, if you have 2 storylines in //, you might get unlucky. Finish the Candy storyline first.

PS: SW beat me on this one
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Thank you for your help I will follow your advice
    There is so much going on at the same time I get confused as to what I need to do

Farm Supplier
    I’m not sure if this is where I post my question but here it is. I am at level 50 and have 30 plots. When I try to buy more I get a message that I need to level up. What do I do?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    I’m not sure if this is where I post my question but here it is. I am at level 50 and have 30 plots. When I try to buy more I get a message that I need to level up. What do I do?
    Maybe they are hidden on your board or in your inventory. Max is 60
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    A trick to find them in your inventory, is to put one plot in your storage. When you open your inventory, all the plots available will be together on the first page of your inventory. Good luck.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    A trick to find them in your inventory, is to put one plot in your storage. When you open your inventory, all the plots available will be together on the first page of your inventory. Good luck.
    Thanks for your help. Never occurred to me they were in inventory but I?m all set now.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have info on the Crystal Wyvern made in the Summoner's Portal.
    I could not find it in the inventory guide yet.