Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/07: Christmas Candy | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    In the Beast Master challenge, once you reach 1300 points, the reward is 3 mystery chests. What’s in them? Where did they go? I got nothing from them, there’s nothing that’s been added to my inventory. I didn’t see a pop up that showed any prizes. What happened?
    At the 1300 mark I got coins, which is often all I get from mystery chests in Beast Master events. Maybe you didn't see them as they disappeared quite quickly.

The Gumdrop Queen sells for zero coins, so be careful when editing and moving her around.

Farm Supplier
    This happened to me also, and some other people complained too. If there were coins, usually we would get a flashscreen showing how much. This time it didn’t show anything except the three chests. It would be nice if someone checked what the prizes were.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've let the team know about the 1300 milestone not rewarding anything. Sorry this happened to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had any Candy Fences or Gates drop from the Gumdrop Queen? I haven’t been lucky enough to get either after collecting from her everyday. I was really excited to use them in my candy section.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    Has anyone had any Candy Fences or Gates drop from the Gumdrop Queen? I haven’t been lucky enough to get either after collecting from her everyday. I was really excited to use them in my candy section.
    I was just wondering about this the other day since that's the only reason I even wanted her. All my other deco droppers give way more reliably so even if it's a rare drop perhaps they need to tweak the code?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was just wondering about this the other day since that's the only reason I even wanted her. All my other deco droppers give way more reliably so even if it's a rare drop perhaps they need to tweak the code?
    Oh thanks! I’m not alone. Yes, maybe a little tweak would be appreciated. I don’t expect a drop every time, but I feel like I should’ve gotten at least one drop by now.

I have 5 candy gates (2x1) but no fences as yet. The gates are lovely colours so I'll definitely incorporate them somewhere when I get a few more.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    I have received 1 of each so far. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E793A45F-319E-4C1B-8F2A-7D3ACA70F907.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	72603

I love that blue coloured fence! Thanks for posting a pic of them.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast