Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
What is spooky crafting parts? I don?t think I got anything for completing the first goal, unless I missed it. And I finished level 3 and all I got was an undead troll trap. I usually don?t chop up traps but save them, do we get tokens for chopping them or just a troll monster?
The spooky crafting parts were the items needed in the spooky shack to craft the various tokens. I crafted ten pumpkin tokens and got my first pumpkin candle right away. I also crafted my first alicorn token. I got a pop up screen for the items which looked like the pop up screen you would get when you receive a prize chest. There were a TON of popups when I started this and I didnt catch all of them, but I thought I received the spooky shack crafting items from a prize chest right after completing goal one. I checked the splash screen posted on page one for that goal and it shows the same prize chest in the bottom right corner that Im also seeing as a prize for upgrading the haunted ballroom to level 3.

Edit: I also got the troll trap but that was later. The undead troll gives the grave mappy thingy (I can never remember the actual names of the items, sorry)