Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ericger View Post
    Does anyone have the new Samsung Galaxy 10? If so are you having a problem with no getting notification? I'm not getting any.
    I am having the same problem with my Galaxy 10. HELP

Same problem for me on S10. Any fix yet? I've tried toggling

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetums23 View Post
    Same problem for me on S10. Any fix yet? I've tried toggling
    I've added you to my report. Still no news yet. Will post as soon as I get word.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've added you to my report. Still no news yet. Will post as soon as I get word.
    Thank you, it worked for my iPhone 7s

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    Thank you, it worked for my iPhone 7s
    Glad to hear that it's working for you.

New Resident

No notifications

I've been playing BS and RS on the same device for years with no problem and now all of a sudden in the past 2 days I am not receiving food ready notifications, comment notifications or notifications of any kind. I've tried clearing my cache, rebooting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing is working. What would have caused it to all of a sudden quit working?

I've been using the same device for 3 years: samsung galaxy pro tab 8, android version 4.4.2 and the latest version of bs and rs. There are no updates available. My notifications have always worked until this week.
    Last edited by minmanmol; 08-09-19 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Update information

2 days ago my Android/Samsung phone stopped showing notifications for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Did you do an app update or something that would have affected the notifications from appearing? Please help, my food keeps going bad because I'm not getting notified when it's ready. Thanks

I'm having the same issue. I thought it was my phone but now I'm seeing others are having the same issue i am. I have checked the notifications and unchecked them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and i reset my phone. This is the only game in having an issue with and it's been on going for a few days. It worked earlier so why don't it now. Please help my device and game info below
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
    Model Number: SM-S727VL
    Android version : 6.0.1

Downloaded from Google play
    Bakery Story version:1.6.0.3g

Is it just a android issue?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Lately I?ve been noticing that on both my Android games of Bakery n Restaurant Story games. They haven?t been letting me know when my food is done like in the past. Now I know my device is only five years old....but still? Yes, the notifications is turned on for both! So was wondering if it was just me, or is it happening to other players as well. Thanks
    The Bugs forum is the best place to check for issues, make sure you check the Bugs forum instead of the Discussion forum. Merged your duplicate thread to existing bug thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast