Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
Sorry guys, I've no updates on this yet and I know you all are frustrated being land locked. The Community Managers most probably didn't respond because they have no news they could share at this moment. I'll continue to submit more land requests for you all and keep begging the team for more land. I believe we will have more land expansions in future. I am sorry I don't have the dates nor news at this moment. Will post as soon as I hear any whispers.
Thanks for your efforts

I am not fully expanded yet but find the 80 runes needed for each expansion frustratingly slow
It impacts on game play
Mostly in these events not the storybook for extra features or whatever theres some animal to breed. However over the last few months i noticed i rarely if ever succeed in actually breeding it
One of the enjoyable aspects is to breed something new now and then.
Gem animals were breedable at one point. Why not bring that feature back? Its not like they drop many gems and will impact S8's bottom line
I noticed other than crystal animals i have most permanent breedable animals
So nothing new to breed and no space anyway. Boring!
We get new interesting animals in events
But when they do get around to making new space
1 make it achievable in this lifetime
2 create new interesting breedables not linked to events

If you unlocked a bunch of land easily, introduced 20 or so new breedables with rares and ultrarares to mix it up. Not a load of commons. And interesting element combos. Put new interesting habitats out. It would be good