Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Are the Mask of Royals still dropping from farmhouses? Since the monster hunt began I have not had one drop.
    I am having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    I am having the same issue.
    Previously it was broken for the lower level Farmhouses, but we fixed it yesterday so all levels of the Farmhouse should be dropping it as long as you're on the Goal that requires them. Let me know if you're still having this issue though.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Someone much earlier in the thread said something like "Why would I want more walkers??" - Well the answer is the benefits you get along with them. Aside from the story lines that everyone has spoken about, many of the walkers have "pets". Well the pets have GREAT drops. I have the two guard dogs from the knight and I get simple feasts and hearty feasts regularly, along with armour and swords. It's great to not have bother making feasts. I always have a supply for my adventures and for the Elvin trades. I love the Town Square. Since I don't spend any money on the game and I can't afford the time to play every two hours, I rarely finish the timed events. The crowns are the only thing that make it worth it along the way as a side bonus. Thanks S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Previously it was broken for the lower level Farmhouses, but we fixed it yesterday so all levels of the Farmhouse should be dropping it as long as you're on the Goal that requires them. Let me know if you're still having this issue though.
    With the start of the new event, masks are again NOT droppping! I have both low and upper level farmhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    With the start of the new event, masks are again NOT droppping! I have both low and upper level farmhouses.
    I'm not seeing any issues, it should drop from your Farmhouse still. Are you still not getting any? Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All posts about the Fortune Tent have been moved the Help Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-Post-here!) as they are off topic and have derailed this thread.

Fashion Designer
    I know they are random, but the Raven is not dropping. Also had a pop up to up grade cathedral to level 8 and then it disappeared? What was that? Not in book, but I know I saw it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I know they are random, but the Raven is not dropping. Also had a pop up to up grade cathedral to level 8 and then it disappeared? What was that? Not in book, but I know I saw it?
    The raven is dropping but it's rate seems (to me) dependent on what level you're on. Keep collecting!
    As to the cathedral there has been a long standing goal to upgrade 3 buildings to L8 called Mondey Business.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I was not in a hurry to summon the Tradesman with all the goals that came out this week to follow.. but reading a good nbrs wall I saw posted that occasionally trading tickets were dropped. This was enough news for me to return to my realm and start this trading goal, in the hope of speeding up the crafting of expansion permits.

We can see how many crowns we have by tapping any walker in the Town Square.. it then appears with 'what you have/ what's needed to summon. If no walker's in the Townsquare to summon.. sorry you can't know. s8 had promised to look into this.
    I also put off starting the Tradesman thread. Now that I have started it, I just love it. The decorations are great, the character is cute, and I always love new buildings. Also the fact that there is no urgency to complete the thread is very welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I also put off starting the Tradesman thread. Now that I have started it, I just love it. The decorations are great, the character is cute, and I always love new buildings. Also the fact that there is no urgency to complete the thread is very welcome.
    The Trade Post is great. It drops multiple items including apple pies, cobblers, lemonade, naga stuff. With the Royal Exchange busy, all these things help. I don't recall ever getting a black banner when collecting from it.
    And wasn't this the one that made the watchdogs available? And the Tradesman is one walker I keep out. I want to see more like this.

Correction: The watchdogs came with the The Guardsman. . I love these dogs. Good drops.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-14-18 at 07:46 AM.