View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tya_bakery View Post
    I tap gnome in my farm, but I got Porcini not Gnome Spice?
    Is it a bug? I'm on android.
    Please help!
    No, it is not a bug. Sometimes the Gnomes will drop the mushrooms instead: Porcini, Portobello, Chanterelle.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tya_bakery View Post
    I tap gnome in my farm, but I got Porcini not Gnome Spice?
    Is it a bug? I'm on android.
    Please help!
    Dont worry, it's not a bug. PookieBear50 is correct - they drop other items too.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    No, it is not a bug. Sometimes the Gnomes will drop the mushrooms instead: Porcini, Portobello, Chanterelle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Dont worry, it's not a bug. PookieBear50 is correct - they drop other items too.
    Thank you

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    I think for 5 stuffed mushroom, we only need 15 cheese 😁
    Thank You
    Fixed

Will we ever need the fried mushrooms from goal three?

Can we sell event parts to help neighbors?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m thinkin this is an event for those with awsome eyesight....I give up!!!! or maybe I need to buy a magnifying glass....

I wonder....if I feed my logs...can I keep the mushroom logs as deco later...or will they change to regular logs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    I?m thinkin this is an event for those with awsome eyesight....I give up!!!! or maybe I need to buy a magnifying glass....

I wonder....if I feed my logs...can I keep the mushroom logs as deco later...or will they change to regular logs
    I have terrible eyesight and am just trying to get enough so I can stop looking out for those gnomes. I’ve clicked on my elephant, my scarecrow, the guy next to the hot air ballon thinking they were gnomes.

I also hope to keep the mushrooms on the logs! They would make cute decorations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Will we ever need the fried mushrooms from goal three?

Can we sell event parts to help neighbors?
    I'm only on Goal 4, so I'm not sure, but since--unlike other events where the recipes disappear after each goal is completed--I still have the recipe for Fried Mushrooms showing up for my Deep Fryer (not sure if that's a glitch or it's intended to remain), if the other recipes also stay after the goals are completed, it may be that for Goal 7 we will need everything we crafted and maybe more. I would suggest holding onto everything until we know what Goal 7 is before selling anything in your shop.

As to whether or not we can sell to neighbors, I have yet to see any such items in the Newspaper or in my neighbors' shops, so I'm thinking we can't. On the other hand, the prices for different things is higher than 3 coins per, which was usually standard for event items we could not sell to neighbors and the prices I'm seeing seem to be at least slightly higher, so maybe we can. Perhaps if you have something extra you could test it out and let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post

One option is to shove everything--crops, buildings, decorations, etc.--to the edges of your farm so you have nothing but open space so you can clearly see anything that pops up, such as the butterflies and mole, and of course the gnome. The other option is to cover as much space as possible and restrict the pop-up spaces so that such things MUST appear in only that limited space.

You can try feeding your logs. I remember in one past event that players tried that with something or other--don't remember exactly what it was--but after the event ended it returned to its "unfed" state (there were several such, one involving the Flower Shop--not the Floral Shop which is active, but the original Flower Shop--and the flowers we could grow, something involving pumpkins, and something involving moss or clovers). On the other hand, I remember other events in which crops were planted or special bushes had produced their fruit and they remained after (e.g., catnip and kitty-nip, the winter- and spring-berries). What might happen with these logs, I don't know. They may, or they may not.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Sleeeeeeep
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4385.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	43166

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast