View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've written some guidance for how you can make gifting work in post 1....

I agree with the approach in the above post by Scratte717 - I've already started taking screen shots of those neighbours sending me requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've written some guidance for how you can make gifting work in post 1....

I agree with the approach in the above post by Scratte717 - I've already started taking screen shots of those neighbours sending me requests.
    Yep, agree that screenshots are our friend for this. Having the time stamp helps with understanding the times nbrs play , and so who is more likely to respond quickly if timing is important.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    I sent request back. So far I have got only 11 responses back in 5 hours.
    ★ I have 1174 neighbors in my list, including Stormy. I know some are sleepers, some are actives, and I send all requests to all, too lazy to screen or to remove (: ★ For this quest, I received 20 requests in 5 hours (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ I have 1174 neighbors in my list, including Stormy. I know some are sleepers, some are actives, and I send all requests to all, too lazy to screen or to remove (: ★ For this quest, I received 20 requests in 5 hours (: ★
    Right, I also normally send out to all and get responses quickly. Problem that this time it was recommended not to send more then 40, not to risk that some of them gets processed on Day 10.
    Only 91 neighbors for me, but then I do a cleanup from time to time

Farm Supplier
    I am now on chapter 6 trying to fight 20 bears.
    But yesterday I was home and played all day long, I get only dire boars all day. I get only 5 bears. How it is possible ?

I will never be able to finish the quest.
    If someone want to add me I respond quest quickly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Problem that this time it was recommended not to send more then 40, not to risk that some of them gets processed on Day 10.
    ★ yes I do get neighbor responses many days after the quest was filled n completed, but wondered what purpose does it serve?

If it is intended by S8 to set a daily cap of 40 neighbor sendouts even when I have >40 neighbors, possible for S8 to code it such a way that it does not trouble our neighbors with outdated requests when we have completed the quest? ★

Many thanks to SpiritWind00 for all the updates, but milk? Really?! If only milk will be dropped by the bear, I am not wasting all my energy and time on it!!I am putting away most of my ponds and wells now, so disappointed......
    Last edited by WillRockRoo; 05-10-17 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks for your help. I read that the bears only drop milk so I going to put the ponds away and give up on this event.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Okay, this is going beyond ridiculous now. I've completed 6 Forest Adventures and not one wisp, light or dark. At this point I think I may have to burn the forest down to get ANYTHING out of it!
    I'm right there with you, I'll bring torches.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Just keep in mind that making floral grow now costs you ten clicks (you have to get them when they're done) and collecting the elixir costs one, so you net +9 not +20. If it takes you more than 9 taps to get the red and purple petals and glimmerdust, it's a loss making the elixir. I also hate wasting material and made so many stone blocks and fancy blocks during the second to last task... but the perceived energy gain is tricky since it's basically energy neutral. I find it is worth doing when you've already stocked up on floral grow and vital extract during downtime. For the pond collections I try to do more water trades in Royal exchange, make lemonade for gem exchange, and make food with various fish.
    I look at it as banking energy. Sometimes I have extra clicks, while other times I fall short. Essentially, this lets me store energy for a layer time when I need extra. I don't have any weekly alicorns, let,alone a herd of them, so wizard schools, energy crates, daily alicorns, the energy trade, and the elixir are my extra energy sources, and I try my best to use them wisely. :-)