View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I gave up after 52 trips with only two wisps. They decide who wins and if you are not chosen there is no way you will win no matter how hard you try or how many gems you spend. The game is definitely not fair or even.
    That's terrible, I hate that you've had to use so many of your resources and have only 2 wisps after 52 trips. This game definitely isn't fair or balanced out. Seems to be getting worse with every quest. And I don't mind using a few gems here and there to speed things up, but I'm done wasting money on it with the way things have been going lately.

Thanks. So since they are sent out automatically that saves time? Is that the reason to send 40? Sorry, this is in response to Kattrazie's answer to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Thanks. So since they are sent out automatically that saves time? Is that the reason to send 40? Sorry, this is in response to Kattrazie's answer to me.
    If your neighbors are active, there's no need to send 40. I just used that as the maximum you should send out in order to clear the field within 2 days so that you can then send out the Chapter 10 requests without Chapter 7 requests still hanging out there. But keep in mind that if a neighbor doesn't open his game but every few days, he can still respond to your first request of Knights scrolls even though you've moved on to the Chapter 10 requests. Hope this makes sense. It hurts my brain-bone a little to re-read it.

New Resident
    None of my neighbors knights scrolls are showing up in the count. It says I have received 2 out of the 20 needed even though News has them listed as having responded to my request. I have forced quit and even powered down device. Any ideas what may be going on or suggestions to try?

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    If your neighbors are active, there's no need to send 40. I just used that as the maximum you should send out in order to clear the field within 2 days so that you can then send out the Chapter 10 requests without Chapter 7 requests still hanging out there. But keep in mind that if a neighbor doesn't open his game but every few days, he can still respond to your first request of Knights scrolls even though you've moved on to the Chapter 10 requests. Hope this makes sense. It hurts my brain-bone a little to re-read it.
    it makes perfect sense. Thanks a lot!

I want to ask those with finished chapter 9:

Chapter 9:
    Goal 3 Find the Knight's Helm 0/1 Go | (I found the knight's helm after fighting just 2 bears. Kattkrazie)

How much average did you need bears? Can I use gems if my search fails? (And how much?) I am horrified by "random picking" - someone has 52 adventures without 3 whisps and no chance to jump for gems! I'm afraid of failure just before the end, because "I have no luck" :-(

Rhino Keeper
    What monsters do we have to slay? I've triggered and ****ed two frizzly bears, two trolls and a fang beast since getting the quest and none of them counted. I' still on 0/10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    What monsters do we have to slay? I've triggered and ****ed two frizzly bears, two trolls and a fang beast since getting the quest and none of them counted. I' still on 0/10
    Did you try to force close game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Question for those who have crafted the Bear or are close to getting it. What was your strategy? I have been playing as often as I can and I have a total of 203 Frizzly Bear Teeth. But I need 267 to get the Bear. My timer says I have 4 days left but is it really rounded up to 5 days. I have 10 hours before chapter 7 starts and I feel confident I will get the Steed but I still want the Bear even if it only drops milk. Think I can make it with 5 days left. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I definitely think you can make it. I have 344 bear teeth. I have collected from my alicorns, so no help from there anymore for extra energy. All my energy goes to collecting from ponds, wells, and 2 mermaid ponds. And of course, fighting bears. I must say, the bears are coming very consistently. I am also getting 3 teeth very often, as well. Yesterday I got about 60 teeth. At the beginning, I thought that 470 bear teeth was impossible. Keep at it and collect as often as possible. These events are quite challenging!

Rhino Keeper
    how long do we have the chance to craft the bear? there is no timer beside the craft in the workshop. does it end when the event ends?