Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
It's taking a while. The next stage (bubble 7) asks for more sinister seeds. The statue has an hour timer. I think I will need to collect more often.

I love the sinister seeds. I wish we could have more of the crazy plants. The sinister seed in a terracotta pot would be adorable. I bought the Portalpillar Maximus trap that looks like the glimmer trap plant resource and I think it is really cute. I put it beside Ivy's home. The purple graphic version of it showed up in a task and it was lovely. More sinister plant decor please? I could easily see a crazy plants event with lots of colorful plants. And there are already some graphics that could be worked with. Maybe start it off with the Baron thinking he is planting a money tree, have him get wrapped up in the sinister plants, figure a way to tame them and have them as decor while rescuing the Baron.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0DB64EF0-BBA7-40E2-B279-4548B7B33FF8.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	60606
I would like this if we DIDN'T rescue the Baron! At least not right away, maybe a second event to "rescue". He needs to experience the repercussions of his poor decisions.......lolol