Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Did you check what you have to do in those goals/chapters? A lot (everything if you're in chapter 9) can be prepared in advance..
    Yeah I was crafting some thing ahead but the problem here is the TIME even if you manage to complete it before the timer runs out you need time to craft things like the beam which you don't get the option till you complete parts 2 and 3. I'm good now tho manage to get it done. Thanks

On another note, I just want to say thanks to everybody who accepted my request and sent help, you guys are awesome. I won't be very active here today 'cus I have other things to do but I'll try to keep opening the game to send help to those who still need it.

Normally my policy is to only have 50 or less neighbors (which I already had); however, because of what happened I added some people from here and some people who sent me invites in the game, so rn I'm a little over 60 neighbors. Seems to me like it's time for spring cleaning LOL I'll only keep on my neighbor list those who when out of their way to help and new people I just added so if anyone wants to be neighbors Just add me. If you do add me keep an eye on my wall if anything happens like me not being able to play I'll post it there.
    Last edited by MyfistIDwastaken; 03-28-20 at 05:23 AM. Reason: missing info
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos