Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Doodle Poodle - 2017 Jul 14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Glad to see that the multiple poodle bug is giving you all a good chuckle. I usually dont like bugs but I really enjoyed this one. Anyways I've reported this over.

Good luck to members who are still trying!

Please don't take my Oodles of Poodles away from meeeeeeeee lol

Im going to dedicate a section of my forest to them and try to hatch as many as possible. So please don't take my Poodles awayyyyyyyy lol

Unable to win even the first battle of the Doodle Poodle tournament

Seriously, I have gone through almost every animal I have and still have not won the very first battle. This doesn't strike me as normal.

Rhino Keeper
    I only use 4 animals for all round in here: lv15 seamonkey, lv 15 sunfish, lv 15 twillight troll and lv14 CU. Only use 6 elements but just easy to beat all of those enemies

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Glad to see that the multiple poodle bug is giving you all a good chuckle. I usually dont like bugs but I really enjoyed this one. Anyways I've reported this over.

Good luck to members who are still trying!
    Can we please keep this one bug? I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's piles of poodles. Pretty please with poodles on top?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    That's a wierd number of poidles, do you think it was suppose to add 4200 glam glitters as a reward for finishing tournament to help with world event?
    That's exactly what I thought was happening until I checked my storage!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Hi Rynetory2 - I suspect what's happened here is someone forgot tourney was only 18 rounds: Prize for round 17 was 4,000 Coins, so 4,200 would have been next prize if tourney continued on (Still funny though!).
    Sounds logical, could be miscoded somewhere... it's a happy funny bug for sure. ;-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Please don't take my Oodles of Poodles away from meeeeeeeee lol

Im going to dedicate a section of my forest to them and try to hatch as many as possible. So please don't take my Poodles awayyyyyyyy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Can we please keep this one bug? I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's piles of poodles. Pretty please with poodles on top?
    Haha I would love to see forests full of poodles and you all have creative ideas. Sorry guys, it's not for me to decide. I hope you all can keep them. The higher powers at Storm8 will decide the fate of these adorable little puppies. We should have more news on Monday soonest.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    Seriously, I have gone through almost every animal I have and still have not won the very first battle. This doesn't strike me as normal.
    Based on feedback from other members, some tournaments are more difficult for players. A player would find this tournament easy and difficult in the next series of tournament, kind of random I think. I had a total fail in the previous tournament right from the very 1st battle like you; it was brutal compared to previous tournaments which were challenging but not brutal as that. That tournament took me 4 to 6 attempts for each round, 12 attempts for one particular round.

Try the suggestions by other players in the tournament thread. I used ******s L12 (n,n,N) for Round 1. I've merged your bug thread to the tournament thread so others can help you with what they used. I hope you get through Round 1 and that the rest of them are easier for you. Don't give up. Cheering you on.

Hey Guys, let's give StefaninaFla some help for Round 1 please.

Fashion Designer
    My daughter just said 'You have oodles and oodles of doodle poodles'! I don't always hatch what I win, however this one is a must hatch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    My daughter just said 'You have oodles and oodles of doodle poodles'! I don't always hatch what I win, however this one is a must hatch.
    Lol at your daughter! Say that three times fast.
    I have Poodle #1 on the nest right now and three spaces ready to go in my forest for habitats, which will be all Doodle Poodles until I need the space.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast