Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
Please see post #10 in this thread, I purposely used same animal multiple times, even back to back with no "fatigue" https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-July-18-2017
Can you try it on a larger scale? I did a stress test on my animals over several hundreds of battles which means I was battling every 10 mins with a small group of animals for 5 days. They worked well for initial battles (e.g. 50 battles) with more critical hits but got tired once you got to hundreds of battles. The critical hits got lesser as the more they battled. The tournament started on Day 6 and I used the same animals and they all failed at L1, L2, L3 animals. I might had worn out my animals at battlegrounds so they failed non stop at the tournament. A tournament of 50 or 60 rounds may be too short to show battle fatigue? Besides, they get an hour of rest in tournaments vs 10 mins in battlegrounds.

I stopped battlegrounds for a spell and it was easier for me at the next tournament. I immediately got critical hits from the same group of animals. Anyways I'm still testing and it's great to have you and others to test and maybe we can have better conclusions with combined efforts of testing.