Thread: Need help :( Please help me :)

New Resident

Need help :( Please help me :)

I usually playing game, BS in my iPad, and I can't update it to new version. So I have a plan to install it in my phone. I've been set my storm id and password tho. So my old data will gonna be same if I play in another device? 😊
    It will be okay if I play it on two device at once?
    Thank you for your help~~ 🙇

Fashion Designer
    Yes you can play on 2 devices. As long as you have the storm ID and password. All your data for your game is stored on the storm8 servers. If your phone is android and you have gem dispensers on your iPad you won't be able to see them on an android. If your phone is an iPhone then no problems at all.

Also what a lot of people do (including me) is to start another bakery on your new phone. Then create a storm ID and password for the new bakery. Then you can still log into your original bakery plus you will be able to log into the new bakery to send yourself gifts and get really quick requests. I play all the time on my 2 bakeries and just log into each as many times as I like.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mobitcafe View Post
    I usually playing game, BS in my iPad, and I can't update it to new version. So I have a plan to install it in my phone. I've been set my storm id and password tho. So my old data will gonna be same if I play in another device? ��
    It will be okay if I play it on two device at once?
    Thank you for your help~~ ��
    Take a look at New device - transfer your games for more information.

New Resident
    Thank you so much dear for your information