View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    For your information

Those who need new neighbours for gems can add your ID in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

You can post in the Post important messages to Neighbors thread to ask your neighbours for help.

Please use private messaging for personal discussion.

Let's return to the Storybook topic. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i hate when they ask for plantlers because i always make confusion with planthers !
    and once again i did the confusion !
    I thought only me have problem i had breed planther, when i hatched it i was waiting but it not count then I open quest n i see ohh Sss have started breed plantler😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Yes, that makes no sense. We all had such a hard time getting a Solar Simian on the last one (Cancer, maybe?). Hopefully they'll up the odds for the newer players at least. Not good to frustrate players before they're completely addicted.
    Solar simian was in pisces, it was also in the last SB, it't a rare animal but I think we can have higher chance to hatch the super rare paradise parrot, it takr for me over 15 try, 8fairyferret,3parradise parrot, 3jackalope and 1 fallaby

Rhino Keeper
    The ******s is on food schedule E or D? U can see the rare animal tye dye tiger is on schedule D, so the ******s can be on schedule....E?😱😱

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-07-06-16-07-46.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	37296 I got solar Simon. It is so weird. And it is so difficult to breed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Yes. I'm shocked to find that I need to hatch a Solar Simian (instead of a Plantler) for my baby account (Level 25). I've had a Plantler ready for hatching for two days. It's probably too late to hatch a Solar Simian now. I don't understand why Solar Simian again as we just did it for the Cancer Zodiac goal line event.
    yes, the same for me,... for me is too late, spend to speed breeding 40gems and has 9 fail, at the last 6 Fairy Ferret in a row, ridiculous!!!! Spending all food for raising Tye Dye a lvl 13. I would like to have almost ******s.

Ok, I think I have developed a plan (I'm also central time to help people understand). So, I'm going to hatch ******s at 6am until 2pm. Then my Chapter 7 Act 3 breed will be ready to be hatched from 2pm-1am. Next, magma monkey will be on the nest from 1am-6pm. While Magma Monkey is on the nest, I will be completing chapter 8, and prepping for 9. Other than that, I think I'm good to complete the storybook and with my newfound 20 gems, I will be speeding the hatching of the dragon then evolving

Rhino Keeper
    For evryone who have to hatch solar simien:
    If you have already had solar b4, try to breed solar with another super rare Nature/fire (vinotaur, paradise parrot,..) or breed your solar simian with CU.
    This solar simian is the 2nd of the hardest nature/fire animal to hatch after flyer fox, hatch the paradise parrot is even easier than hatch a solar simian. I think the difficulty order is fairy ferret-jackalope-paradise parrot-fallaby-vinotaur-solar simian-flyer fox.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ivymae00 View Post
    Ok, I think I have developed a plan (I'm also central time to help people understand). So, I'm going to hatch ******s at 6am until 2pm. Then my Chapter 7 Act 3 breed will be ready to be hatched from 2pm-1am. Next, magma monkey will be on the nest from 1am-6pm. While Magma Monkey is on the nest, I will be completing chapter 8, and prepping for 9. Other than that, I think I'm good to complete the storybook and with my newfound 20 gems, I will be speeding the hatching of the dragon then evolving
    Let me guess, are you in gmt+7country? In my country, the new chapter always start in 2pm and my country is in gmt+7. U should hatch ******s in this night,10pm then in the morning u should evolve it because chapter 8 act4 is grow stropes up to lv 5 .

Rhino Keeper
    If we hatch ******s before that chapter opens will it count when we get to that chapter or do we wait until it asks us to hatch?