Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Quote Originally Posted by edadrfdsc View Post
    my guess is that the points needed for the final individual prize is extremely high such that we would need the 5000 points we receive from obtaining the last community prize for it
    it took us 4.5 days to accumulate 39,000,000 bright suns, which means by proportion we will need 14.5 days to accumulate 125,000,000 suns

New Resident

Sundial

....can it be true? I bought a sundial before we got it "gifted" through the event. Now that we reached the aquired suns for the free sundial I dont get it so that I have two?! I bet I can BUY another one but dont get the free? Went out and in of the game because I could not believe it but nope....no sundial in my storage. Anybody else with that problem??? 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-14-17 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Removed starred word

Fashion Designer
    One of my account did not get the 1600+ bonus for raising the sunfish to level 15.

Have force closed it many times but nothing doing.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Zenobia15
    Yes I am in same position. I bought a Sundial early in the game thinking I'd need the extra Suns and just noticed that although the 2nd Community prize is showing complete, I didn't get the 'free' one, nor did I get the 'popup' advising of it.

Have reloaded my game twice and Sundial has definitely not appeared in my storage. However on checking my 'baby' account, I see I did get both the free Sundial and the 'pop up' there ok.

So it looks like we've been missed - and unless S8 sort this, we've been well & truly conned out of 250 Gems.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia15 View Post
    ....can it be true? I bought a sundial before we got it "gifted" through the event. Now that we reached the aquired suns for the free sundial I dont get it so that I have two?! I bet I can BUY another one but dont get the free? Went out and in of the game because I could not believe it but nope....no sundial in my storage. Anybody else with that problem??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Hi Zenobia15
    Yes I am in same position. I bought a Sundial early in the game thinking I'd need the extra Suns and just noticed that although the 2nd Community prize is showing complete, I didn't get the 'free' one, nor did I get the 'popup' advising of it.

Have reloaded my game twice and Sundial has definitely not appeared in my storage. However on checking my 'baby' account, I see I did get both the free Sundial and the 'pop up' there ok.

So it looks like we've been missed - and unless S8 sort this, we've been well & truly conned out of 250 Gems.
    Hey guys, sorry that you didn't receive your Sundial prize. I've flagged in this issue for you. Please wait for the Community Managers to check. In the mean time, please post if you happen to find your Sundial prize. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    One of my account did not get the 1600+ bonus for raising the sunfish to level 15.

Have force closed it many times but nothing doing.
    Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game. And send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to report in. I'll need your account id as well. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for looking into this Rynetory2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Thanks for looking into this Rynetory2
    No worries, glad to help. Please wait for the CMs to check in the morning. (California time)

Rhino Keeper
    Suns are not being added to the total unless I reload. Makes you wonder if you're getting them all.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Egg - Sungazer.png 
Views:	558 
Size:	440.4 KB 
ID:	37089
    Here the Egg of Sungazer.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17