Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The habitat was only available for a week. There was a pop-up about it when it was released that it would expire soon; HOWEVER, I think S8 should put a timer on it when it's in the market so you know how much time you have. Also, I am not impressed with this new trend of having the habitats expire before the events end. I was planning to get a second Foreverland, but it expired early, too.
    Hmm... didn't see that pop up but with all the pop ups they're pushing out in the S8 games it isn't any wonder I'd miss it.

O well, here's hoping they offer it up again some time. Meanwhile I'll just use one for Fire.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have not understood everything, I guess......

I finished 3 days ago, with more than 16000 suns.... this means that now I have 22000 bright beautiful suns.....
    still 3 days to go...... what is the goal of this ?????
    S8, this was a very wirred event... or is it not finished ?????
    Maybe we have a surprise, in 3 days...?.....

oh well, I wish you all a super nice bright sunny weekend

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    Well, I have not understood everything, I guess......

I finished 3 days ago, with more than 16000 suns.... this means that now I have 22000 bright beautiful suns.....
    still 3 days to go...... what is the goal of this ?????
    S8, this was a very wirred event... or is it not finished ?????
    Maybe we have a surprise, in 3 days...?.....

oh well, I wish you all a super nice bright sunny weekend
    We have completed and gotten all the Community Prizes. Players who have not gotten all their individual prizes can continue to work towards that. It's done for those who did.

Rhino Keeper
    Well with all the time we have here on our hands this weekend go spend time with ur Dad or Grand Father HAVE A HAPPY FATHERS DAY and relax and enjoy the weekend ! Good luck to all that r still playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Is the habitat gone? Cant find it anymore - I dont wanna buy it Im just curious. Was this planned and if it was, do I have to buy the new habitats right away in the future o.o
    you are right ! the habitat is gone !
    funny they don't let it for all the event
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I LIKE how they did this world event, so THANK YOU S8. The fact you got suns by feeding one or more of your sun lovers not only help you, but the community. And by helping the community, you got more suns to reach your goal. I think making the final goal (or any goal) a release of needed points is tons better than a mindless decoration. So good job S8. I like earning animals this way.

Executive Chef
    I didn't received the suns right after the goal was complete, but once I restarted the game, I was able to get them.
    Contact Team Lava through here -> support.storm8.com/home

Grand Emperor
    @ginerp - Check your pm box. Your post has been moved.

@EstCroissant and TinkerFairy89 - I've moved your bug posts to the bug thread and replied you there.

If anyone is missing their 5,000 Suns, please restart your game and check again. Report here if it's still missing. Thanks.
    Thread: Event won't give me my 5000 suns from the community prizes

I am 4500 short of the final goal and thought I was busy hatching breeding growing.
    I see some have completed this and there's a day left
    Considering I have two evolution temples and 3 nests you'd think I'd be well ahead but I'm not

I am struggling to complete goals as they become harder and have no clue what others are doing to get ahead

It's discouraging to not be able to complete goals

S8 seem to target goals only for those players who can manage the impossible

I used to be able to get through tournaments too but no more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I am 4500 short of the final goal and thought I was busy hatching breeding growing.
    I see some have completed this and there's a day left
    Considering I have two evolution temples and 3 nests you'd think I'd be well ahead but I'm not

I am struggling to complete goals as they become harder and have no clue what others are doing to get ahead

It's discouraging to not be able to complete goals

S8 seem to target goals only for those players who can manage the impossible

I used to be able to get through tournaments too but no more.
    In this particular event, the fastest way to obtain Suns is by feeding your Sunfish and your Sungazer, esp the Sungazer.