• Goal duration was fine

10 25.64%
  • Goal duration was too short

16 41.03%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's All Go to The Movies - 2017 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    so what? they are new to resto, we have new goals in resto, so everything is good!
    Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Remember, not everyone has been playing long enough to stock up parts. Also, there are so many people who aren't playing, that's it's hard to get parts request filled, when you don't have all your neighbors gifting.

Everyone isn't as fortunate as you, and have a stock pile of parts. It can be hard to get goals like this done with a limited amount of time.
    Thank you, Isis, for this! The newer players aren't so lucky as those of us who have been playing for years. They may have no coloured plastic ( how long has it been since that was needed?!) or red ribbons. It will be a struggle for them to get this mind-boggling number of parts.
    Have a little compassion, please. Remember...you were a newbie once.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Remember, not everyone has been playing long enough to stock up parts. Also, there are so many people who aren't playing, that's it's hard to get parts request filled, when you don't have all your neighbors gifting.

Everyone isn't as fortunate as you, and have a stock pile of parts. It can be hard to get goals like this done with a limited amount of time.
    Agreed. It's difficult for newbies and the newer the newbie, the harder it is. Collecting the items is tough and paying for all the stuff is nearly impossible without gemming their way through it.

I have 2 appliances and one that should be done tomorrow. I haven't stocked up that high on every item because I haven't played for years.

I like this. I didn't do the goal for this in BS when it came out, so I'm glad to get a chance here. Even if I did already do it, I think it's neat to have the games crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I like this. I didn't do the goal for this in BS when it came out, so I'm glad to get a chance here. Even if I did already do it, I think it's neat to have the games crossover.
    Right, I didnt get to do the goal with this oven on BS either and ppl keep in mind its only the first one that is from BS the second one is a brand new oven to both games. I'm happy with everything so far other than the amount of parts needed
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Since no one's mentioned yet, a couple of the decor items are also imported from bakery, the velvet rope and the red carpet stars. Which I am totally okay with--it's new here, that's what's important! Heck, if anything, I'm disappointed the 2nd appliance from BS' movie goal wasn't included--I always thought those sodas were pretty. (Much prettier than the raisinets, though the pretzels are okay and the cake pops are cute).

But I'm also glad we got some original stuff too, to keep it fresh for those of us who did the BS goal! Would be much happier with fewer parts though, I didn't even have enough metal sheets, which is kind of sad.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm... the first goal oven is from BS and has 3 identical recipes but with different cook time and a bit change in name for the pretzel and the cake-pop.

The 2nd oven, however, is completely new... will see about the recipes once unlock
    Last edited by Dragosle; 05-23-17 at 11:07 PM.

Executive Chef

Last edited by pcabral03; 05-24-17 at 10:18 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I am not even a newbie, and I miss about 18 parts for my first oven. I would also say, please have some compassion.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast