Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: New Events?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I missed some events like the leaderboard for the lovebirds....was in Florida
    Maybe you could just run some of the old events...wouldn't require a lot of work for storm team and that way new players and players that missed something could have the fun of an event.

Would really love to see some different prizes in treehouse...snow on a tractor in July does not entice me to spend money.

Thank you Elsa for at least taking time to say something.
    Do first year.... I missed those!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There are currently limited updates for some games. We're not able to speculate on future updates to the game at this time.
    And as your customer, I am not able to speculate if I will give you any more of my money in the future. This is just a really poor communication if you want to continue doing business!
    I deleted fs, bs, rs and fantasy forest months ago. This is the last storm 8 game that I am playing. It will be deleted very shortly if no upcoming attainable goals are released soon.

Farm Supplier
    Storm8!!! Please let us know what your plans are with FS2!!! I think it is very rude to leave us dangling. Besides that more and more players quit the game because this is taking way too long. Inform us please. Are we wasting our time? Or are you going to listen to us loyal players? Don't keep us in the dark any longer. I love this game and would hate to lose it.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    Storm8!!! Please let us know what your plans are with FS2!!! I think it is very rude to leave us dangling. Besides that more and more players quit the game because this is taking way too long. Inform us please. Are we wasting our time? Or are you going to listen to us loyal players? Don't keep us in the dark any longer. I love this game and would hate to lose it.
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any new information to share with you at this time about future updates to Farm Story 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't have any new information to share with you at this time about future updates to Farm Story 2.
    And yet, today, I log on and there is an event - sadly it's a recycled one, as I already have that pet, but an event, nonetheless!

Rhino Keeper
    Is this new event a glitch, because I have already played and won the pet. Just wondering if they meant to do this or it's by accident.

Grand Emperor
    Storm8 has released the Country Wedding Fair for us. Players who missed out the previous time can have a chance to win it and others who had it can win it again.

Country Wedding - 10 Jul 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Storm8 has released the Country Wedding Fair for us. Players who missed out the previous time can have a chance to win it and others who had it can win it again.

Country Wedding - 10 Jul 2017
    Woo hoo! I have them.. but hoping with the re-release of events that I'll be able to get some items I missed in year one! Thanks storm 8!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    Woo hoo! I have them.. but hoping with the re-release of events that I'll be able to get some items I missed in year one! Thanks storm 8!
    I totally agree and am very happy for these old events as there are some I missed and I am sure all players have missed some and events are fantastic for new players.

Thank you Elsa and Storm 8
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-11-17 at 05:48 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617