12 22.22%
  • Disagree

3 5.56%
  • Strongly Disagree

2 3.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Flourishing Florals - 2017 May 12 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    How is it possible to finish so fast? You must have speeded things up with gems or something. I'm taking my time with goals because we still have 13 DAYS left...... I am baffled to how people finish quick

No skipping had allot of old parts in inventory already, that helped me allot. Plus good neighbors from forum who answer requests quick. I admit sometimes I do use gems or watch videos to speed recipes on goals, but nothing wrong with that, all of us play as fast or as calmly as we can or are able. Main thing is we enjoy the game and not stress

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    enough with the flower and petal items in bakery story.
    we had petal appliance and woodland appliance and now the goal appliances that contain oh let me guess...... flowers ugh. are the staff running out of ideas? next set of goals please make so much better & leave out flowers because it's tooooo much! ty
    I've yet to see floral type of goals in Restaurant Story, just really plain ones but nice recipes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    No skipping had allot of old parts in inventory already, that helped me allot. Plus good neighbors from forum who answer requests quick. I admit sometimes I do use gems or watch videos to speed recipes on goals, but nothing wrong with that, all of us play as fast or as calmly as we can or are able. Main thing is we enjoy the game and not stress
    You're very lucky because I have only a few parts in my inventory and for the past 2 days. Only 3 people gift me when I usually get about 15 or so

Executive Chef
    You're very lucky because I have only a few parts in my inventory and for the past 2 days. Only 3 people gift me when I usually get about 15 or so

Aww sorry that's the key having good neighbors who gift everyday and allot them. Right now I have about 115. I don't visit and tip everyday, but mostly neighbors are understanding and just want gifts and req's done daily. I decline all my food gifts (declined gifts don't count toward your max 20 gifts a day) and accept only the parts I'm sent. Right now I'm restocking all old parts and new parts because I might need them again later.

I see that we're neighbors I'm "Patty Cakes" btw, I gift parts everyday at reset to all hopefully you're receiving them. If there's ever anything you need just post on my wall I check it everyday before I gift

Edit----I sent you Garden Rake Hand at today's reset earlier, if you didn't get it let me know maybe something is wrong with your game and you might need to check with storm8 support.
    Last edited by pcabral03; 05-16-17 at 01:07 AM.

I tried to add you but looks like we are already neighbors. Idk if you have been receiving my gifts but if you leave a message on my wall with exactly what parts you need I send what is requested. My bakery name is Jojo's Bakery
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Aww sorry that's the key having good neighbors who gift everyday and allot them. Right now I have about 115. I don't visit and tip everyday, but mostly neighbors are understanding and just want gifts and req's done daily. I decline all my food gifts (declined gifts don't count toward your max 20 gifts a day) and accept only the parts I'm sent. Right now I'm restocking all old parts and new parts because I might need them again later.

I see that we're neighbors I'm "Patty Cakes" btw, I gift parts everyday at reset to all hopefully you're receiving them. If there's ever anything you need just post on my wall I check it everyday before I gift

Edit----I sent you Garden Rake Hand at today's reset earlier, if you didn't get it let me know maybe something is wrong with your game and you might need to check with storm8 support.
    I received that thank you and 3 other gifts people sent and that was it. The rest didn't have the accept button

Rhino Keeper
    if you're not receiving gift items then try to force close the app & then clear data. I just gifted you the rose pan so let me know if you get it . also delete neighbours that don't play or have zero star

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    if you're not receiving gift items then try to force close the app & then clear data. I just gifted you the rose pan so let me know if you get it . also delete neighbours that don't play or have zero star
    I received that but it doesn't give me the option to gift back :/ I always gift back. I think there is a problem with my game :'(

Grand Emperor
    I received that but it doesn't give me the option to gift back :/ I always gift back. I think there is a problem with my game :'(
    You will not have the option to gift back if your neighbour has already accepted 20 gifts. If you think there's an issue with your game, the quickest thing for you to do now is to reinstall your game.

As for your gifts slowing down, it could be a combination of the following:
    - your gift/request queue is jammed up. Try to cap your requests to 20 to avoid this. See Gifts & Requests for more information.
    - your neighbours are not answering them actively. You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me
    - problem with your game and you can reinstall it.

If you're still having issues, you either report in the Bugs forum and we'll help you further there or you can contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.

Executive Chef
    How is it possible to finish so fast? You must have speeded things up with gems or something. I'm taking my time with goals because we still have 13 DAYS left...... I am baffled to how people finish quick
    I don't use gems for goals but I did watch a few ads to finishes the recipe. I do have good neighbors too that helps a lot. I'm on the last recipe of the second appliance.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast