View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

1 3.33%
  • Agree

13 43.33%
  • Neutral

4 13.33%
  • Disagree

6 20.00%
  • Strongly disagree

2 6.67%
  • I didn't participate

2 6.67%
  • I like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 20.00%
  • I like the addition of stamp recipes

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the addition of stamp recipes

9 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Madder Tea Party Cruise - May 16, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

How many coins are the stamp recipes?

I'm wondering if the Gold stamp recipes are all 4 coins, Silver stamp recipes are all 3 coins and Bronze stamp recipes are all 2 coins for cruise.

Can you guys tell me if yours is different? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Good afternoon.. I just started cruise today and was wondering where do the recipes involving European butter (god knows where I will get them as have none and 60 gems for one is ridiculous) come from? Does it start lTer on in cruise and from where? I have no links or clue where they come from? Thanks..
    I've listed the stamp recipes under Farm Fresh Stand & Stamps in the Game Guide just for you. You can get gold stamps from Lani or from cruise prizes. See the same chapter for more information.

Edit to add: Click [Cook] under the order in your cruise screen to get to the respective appliance. This is much faster.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm wondering if the Gold stamp recipes are all 4 coins, Silver stamp recipes are all 3 coins and Bronze stamp recipes are all 2 coins for cruise.

Interesting! I hadn't looked at it this way. My Festive Brioche which requires European Butter is a 4 coin dish. However, Cherry Herb Sausage which requires Duck Eggs is a 3 coin dish for me.

I'm liking this addition in dishes for the cruise. Nice!

Farm Supplier

Lucky pie - duck egg/bronze stamp - 2hrs = 3 coin
    Billionaire burger - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin
    Spicy Moroccan Houmous - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin

I think the values are just based on the cooking duration from the requests I've had.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you both so much for your help! I've added your info to the list of stamp recipes in Post #2. Hopefully we can get them all filled in by the end of this cruise. Afterwhich I shall add that to the Guide for us to share.

Aside to others: Please help to post yours too. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Interesting! I hadn't looked at it this way. My Festive Brioche which requires European Butter is a 4 coin dish. However, Cherry Herb Sausage which requires Duck Eggs is a 3 coin dish for me.

I'm liking this addition in dishes for the cruise. Nice!
    I like this new addition too. Now I just need Storm8 to give us more counters please pretty please.

Quote Originally Posted by nephthys82 View Post
    Lucky pie - duck egg/bronze stamp - 2hrs = 3 coin
    Billionaire burger - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin
    Spicy Moroccan Houmous - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin

I think the values are just based on the cooking duration from the requests I've had.
    I think they are based on cooking duration too. The duration for Gold, Silver and Bronze are 8h, 4h, 2h respectively. So far, Gold recipes seem to be 4 coins and Bronze recipes seem to be 3 coins. I am so intrigued that I cant wait to see the coins for Silver recipes! It certainly wont be 3.5 coins lol.

I've listed the stamp recipes under Farm Fresh Stand & Stamps in the Game Guide just for you. You can get gold stamps from Lani or from cruise prizes. See the same chapter for more information.

Edit to add: Click [Cook] under the order in your cruise screen to get to the respective appliance. This is much faster.
    Thanks for the info.. I realised that it was for the recipes being asked for in the cruise and not as an extra side goal!! However nice as it is to add these recipes why did they stop giving out gold stamps in the cruises when Lani drops are extremely few and far in between when it comes to dropping gold stamps.. I have literally over 200 duck eggs but zero European butter and I'm sure I'm not the only one!! Bit disappointed as that was the only reason I did cruises was to get the gold stamps!!

Executive Chef
    Currant Crusted Chicken (Duck Egg) = 3 coin dish

Updated to Post 2. Thank you. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-19-17 at 06:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info.. I realised that it was for the recipes being asked for in the cruise and not as an extra side goal!! However nice as it is to add these recipes why did they stop giving out gold stamps in the cruises when Lani drops are extremely few and far in between when it comes to dropping gold stamps.. I have literally over 200 duck eggs but zero European butter and I'm sure I'm not the only one!! Bit disappointed as that was the only reason I did cruises was to get the gold stamps!!
    Hi
    I was low on Gold Stamps to make European Butter. I was concerned when I saw the last cruise didn't have those stamps. So I just kept cooking and tapping on Lani and my Gold and Silver stamps increased because they come from some of my stoves as well as from Lani. So keep cooking and I hope you get your Gold stamps.

Farm Supplier
    Gold stamp Pain au Chocolate gives 4 cruise coins. (I have 2 butter recipe orders for the cruise and no gold stamps. Looking for Lani. . . .)

Updated to Post 2. Thank you. Hope you get some Gold stamps soon. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-19-17 at 06:39 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Try the suggestions given by Carbuck; I got mine from cooking recipes and Lani as well. The [Refresh] button is always handy in the mean time. Going forward, we all definitely need to stock up stamps, especially Gold ones, should future cruises be the same as this. I was quite lucky to have saved some up for rainy days. Hope you get some gold stamps soon.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast