Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettKennedy17 View Post
    Also having issues with rewards.com ads. All other ads have given me a free gem.
    I've reported in this website ad. Thanks.

I am having the same issues since May. There is a specific video where it starts by showing the word "loading" with dots underneath it, then it would show articles from review.com or food52 for about 15 secs. Then it would tell you thanks for sharing great content. It would then proceed to process the video on and on without getting the gem. Everytime you tap on the free gem icon, you get this video, ALL THE TIME. Very rarely do you get another one. It is very frustrating and does anyone knows what's happening?

Hoping to hear something myself, is storm8 going to fix this issue?

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Stick with game trailer videos but these ads that have articles attached to them are the ones that have recently messed up. It is ALL of the ads that have news articles ... EVERY SINGLE ONE! Get rid of those ads and show ONLY ads with game trailers. Thankfully, these messed up ads don't show up on the iOS version of the game so this is clearly an Android issue.

Edit: For specific ads: The Los Angeles Times, Us Magazine and Food52 are the latest news article type ads that do not reward gems.
    Last edited by ST4CoolGames; 06-16-17 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Added names of ads

Quote Originally Posted by lalalulu84 View Post
    I try to watch videos to get gems in Bakery Story but rewards.com keeps popping up, for my video to watch to get gems. Then when I click the green finish, it says processing and it doesn't go away. So I have to close the app out and open it back up. help please and I don't get any gems!! It's been happening for about a week now.

I downloaded the plain bakery story and I'm able to watch videos for gems and for cooking food. The past week though it's been messed up because it's been popping up rewards.com and it won't give me gems and freezes saying process and I have to close my app out and reopen it. I keep retrying it though.
    I have the same thing going on. It's really annoying because I'm behind on goals and I can't use gems. I can't get my daily 10 or anything. It's been going on for about a month for me. It has to be some sort of bug.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-16-17 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Farm Supplier
    Good day to you guys. My problem is with the free gem also. It gets on Crackle and at the finish it sometimes says Thanks for visiting when I tap on the X to close I get the forever spinning but it does not give the 1 gem nor go back to the game. I have to go to the phone's setting and force close.

Rhino Keeper
    I came here because I'm having the same problem. It's not just reviewed and crackle now but lots of "ads" which are really links to web pages. The "ad" counts down from 15, then a green "finish" arrow appears. I click on that and the screen turns white and says, "Thanks for visiting great content," with an x in the corner. I click on that and it takes me back to BS or RS with the processing icon that never stops processing. If I give up and click the back button, it gives me an option to watch another video. If I click on that it displays an "Oops!" error message and locks up the game completely. I have to force close the game with the home button and clear my cache to open it again. This happens every single time! If by some rare stroke of luck I get an actual play store game ad, it works perfectly. I earn the gem and it doesn't lock up my game. I haven't seen one of these in months. It's always the broken ad that I get now. I know it's not my device because it happens on both my android phone and my android tablet.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-10-17 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Removed quote

Rhino Keeper
    I just reviewed older posts in this thread and it appears that a list of broken ads would be more helpful toward a fix. I propose we list the ads that don't work and just edit our posts each day to keep a a list going for them. I'll start:

BS:
    Who What Wear
    Food 52
    Telemundo Deportes (Why Spanish!?)

RS:
    Us Magazine
    Us
    Who What Wear

Grand Emperor
    Unfortunately we can't tell the new reports when you edit to add on to older posts.

It is perfectly fine to post new posts when you spot more ads and anyone else who wish to make a bug report. Thanks for trying to help. Please use the Restaurant Story Bug forum for those from that game, so we can focus on Bakery Story here.

Restaurant Story: Refrigerator Ad Issue

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, you got it!

Broken ads today:

Global Grind
    Food 52

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Unfortunately we can't tell the new reports when you edit to add on to older posts.

It is perfectly fine to post new posts when you spot more ads and anyone else who wish to make a bug report. Thanks for trying to help. Please use the Restaurant Story Bug forum for those from that game, so we can focus on Bakery Story here.

Restaurant Story: Refrigerator Ad Issue

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast