So we can all see that the value pack sales on the right side of the screen, which have been there for almost 2 years now, are in their final 19 days. So what happens when the 19 days are over? I am assuming that there will not be another value pack offer. Will we have a Christmas sale? Will there be more sales in 2022? Or is this the end?

I have 4 accounts. My oldest account just filled its final open space with a Frost Ferret during the Black Friday sale. That account has been able to amass gems over the last year since there hasn't been anything to use gems on. I didn't even remember the Frost Ferret, but once I saw it, I knew I wanted it. Even for 770 gems, which is ludicrous, since I had almost 2000 gems saved, it didn't cost me any money out of pocket.

Second oldest account sacrificed it's last Grand Farm to make room for a habitat that holds space animals. That account seemed to have the most space type animals, and it, like my oldest account, has just been in gem saving mode, so I was able to purchase 3 space type animals without having to buy any gems. Now I have room for a couple more animals if they have a Christmas sale or if I manage to breed a Crystal type animal that I don't already have.

Account 3 just yesterday made its final expansion. Hopefully there will be some good Christmas habitats in a Christmas sale so I can beautify my forest. Just continuing to breed for Crystal hybrids at this point as I have all the other breedable animals on that account.

Finally, my newest account still has room for quite a few expansions. Unfortunately, due to the issue of no longer being able to mine using IOS, and the fact that I am getting a new Android that won't be able to download the game, I have no way to mine for runes, but can collect 4 daily from my Thunder Thane. Slow going, but if there aren't any new animals to breed for or new habitats to place, I guess it really doesn't matter. I have about 12 animals I can breed for, not including the Crystal hybrids.

Anyone else still playing? Do you think we will have a Christmas sale? What do you think happens when the 19 days are up?