Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    It's that time again... for a new Speculation Goal Calendar! (signature link updated as well)

Since the pattern seems to be as cemented as it ever is, I went ahead and made it for a full six months which will take us to the end of 2023:

Notes on Calendar:
    • Feel free to share but please credit it to myself (as with any of my works on this forum)
    • As always, this is not an official calendar
    • SPECULATION only - created by myself and based on recent goal trends
    • Goal schedule can change at any time and with no warning
    • If the schedule does change again, I will update this post with the appropriate notes and info

Other release trends not listed on calendar:
    *New Mystery Box once per month
    *Box listed for roughly a month (at sale price of 16g)
    *Past boxes were removed entirely after the sale period
    *Recent trend has boxes added permanently to Market at full 24g price

*Echo/U-Sale on Fridays (@ 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific)
    *Usually listed for 6-7 days
    *Echo Sales include relisted goal appliances for 13-25g each
    *U-Sales include relisted goal decos for gems

*Recycled RS Mystery Box tends to show up every four weeks
    *Listed on Tuesdays
    *Listed on sale for the first week at 16g
    *After sale, box usually reverts to full price in Market but sometimes is removed

Is another sale coming up? I ask because a new oven hasn?t been released yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnqueenL View Post
    Is another sale coming up? I ask because a new oven hasn?t been released yet.
    There's never any guarantee as to when a sale will show up but the recent trend is that we've been getting one every Friday so I wouldn't expect another until then. It is weird they didn't include an Echo appliance in last week's sale but it's not unheard of and the appliances will likely return in the next sale.

As for larger sales, the past few years s8 has done a huge sale for "back to school" which usually shows up at the end of August so I'm assuming we'll see that in a few weeks.

I ask because usually they release an echo appliance every week and it?s now Monday and we?ve got nothing. So usually when they don?t release any appliances following right after the other one expires we normally get a sale. Well that?s the pattern I?ve noticed since I?ve been playing.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnqueenL View Post
    I ask because usually they release an echo appliance every week and it?s now Monday and we?ve got nothing. So usually when they don?t release any appliances following right after the other one expires we normally get a sale. Well that?s the pattern I?ve noticed since I?ve been playing.
    (Moving this topic over to the Speculation thread)

Bakery Story's weekly sales usually feature Echo Appliances or U-Decor items. This week's selection happened to feature discounted Peridot-related market items and one U-Decor item.

I've forwarded feedback to the team that users generally prefer a fuller selection of items, including U-Decor and Echo Appliances, for weekly sales.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    In other s8 games we've gotten a sale notice for August 28 - fingers crossed this is when we'll see the big Back to School sale in BS as well!

EDIT 2023 Aug. 25: Just got a pop up confirming we will be seeing a back to school sale in BS as well! Which, based off past experience, means there won't be a weekly echo sale today either.

Items shown: (left to right)
    Victorian Oven
    Classic Bread Oven
    Treasure Oven
    Quaint Stove
    Cow Statue
    French Cafe
    Tasting Stations
    Charcuterie Table
    Fairy Tale Oven
    Autumn Tree Pavilion

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In other s8 games we've gotten a sale notice for August 28 - fingers crossed this is when we'll see the big Back to School sale in BS as well!

EDIT 2023 Aug. 25: Just got a pop up confirming we will be seeing a back to school sale in BS as well! Which, based off past experience, means there won't be a weekly echo sale today either.

Victorian Oven
    Classic Bread Oven
    Treasure Oven
    Quaint Stove
    Cow Statue
    French Cafe
    Tasting Stations
    Charcuterie Table
    Fairy Tale Oven
    Autumn Tree Pavilion
    Already seeing the Oven duplicate fiasco in this sale already....
    Just compare to this Echo Oven lists from 2022 Sale... We need to include the refreshed list of Echo Appliances from the suggestion thread, there are a tons of newly suggested appliances from many players, why did they have to repeat these...??

Farm Supplier
    Anemos, have you seen this second poster? Looks like they discounted some available items. You hit the nail on the head in your post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0516.jpg 
Views:	1523 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	70506  

Nightclub Owner
    I'm torn on the repeat items. Mostly, I don't mind them repeating items in sales as it increases the odds that more players can get the items they want. Not everyone will always have the funds to purchase items at their initial release and there's always a constant stream of new players to be considered. HOWEVER, that opinion heavily relies on the relisted items actually being discounted and not just made available again at full price! This is meant to be a sale, not just a re-release, after all.

And I think most of us would agree it would be preferable if these large sales included less repeated/frequently listed items and more new/rarely listed items.

Royal Oven
    Dotted Cake Display
    Magical Act
    Bread Kitchen
    Slumbering Dragon
    Venetian Boat
    Arts and Crafts
    Yogurt Lounge

Host(ess)
    Is there any way of predicting what oven will get new recipes for the upcoming 5-day goal?