Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    I, for one, would love to see a Spring expansion sale. I took advantage of the Christmas holiday sale, but I think now would be a great time for another . I?m excited about some of the items in the Spring sale
    preview as well.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Nightclub Owner
    2nd sale preview:

Looks like:

Echo Cheesecake Chiller
    Echo Rose Gold Oven
    Cherry Tree
    Log Divider
    Book Store
    Bubble Cycles
    Citrus Chair

Not sure what the pinky-purple flowers in blue vase are, they're not ringing any bells to me. Guessing it's either a new item or something from a new RS copy box?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    the....the peaches appliances...

lol sorry they're one of the least (aka non) favorite of mine and I thought they're just on sale as echoes too just last year?

hopefully it's gonna be something new instead of these two, Ideally I'd prefer appliances that was from like...7?8? years ago? something cute and been entirely forgotten.

(preferably offered as normal coins ovens but ya know echoes are fine too)
    I hope there's way more in the sale than what is previewed. There's a few items in the 2nd pop-up that have already been put on sale in the last year or so too. With all the suggestions that have been given, I just hope it's a lot more than what is shown.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Nightclub Owner
    The past two days I've been seeing Summer Sale previews in my other s8 games for June 19 so I'm really crossing my fingers we get a big summer sale in BS too!

EDIT: Since we didn't get a sale today, it seems to me that the big Summer Sale is all the more possible. I'm compulsively checking my game for a sale preview in my excitement

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The past two days I've been seeing Summer Sale previews in my other s8 games for June 19 so I'm really crossing my fingers we get a big summer sale in BS too!

EDIT: Since we didn't get a sale today, it seems to me that the big Summer Sale is all the more possible. I'm compulsively checking my game for a sale preview in my excitement
    saw a sale preview but accidentally clicked somewhere so it's gone saw something like gelato cart yellow thingy but I didn't see what else there :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    saw a sale preview but accidentally clicked somewhere so it's gone saw something like gelato cart yellow thingy but I didn't see what else there :/
    I see several repeats from rather recent sales:/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6564.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	69705
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I see several repeats from rather recent sales:/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6564.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	69705
    Enlarged picture of the preview:

Oh dear Hopefully there won't be very many (if any) repeats, but if there are, please be sure to note them when the official sale thread comes out, and I'll pass feedback along to the team.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Enlarged picture of the preview:

Oh dear Hopefully there won't be very many (if any) repeats, but if there are, please be sure to note them when the official sale thread comes out, and I'll pass feedback along to the team.

Ok, will do. If this pop up is accurate, I know the gelato cart and petal pourer have for sure been on sale within the last year or so. I think even the green river was released in a "U" sale. I hope the sale is a lot larger than what is shown. I don't mind the repeats too much as long as there are a lot of new items or items from many years past too. There's a lot in the suggestion thread the team can choose from. I'd be disappointed if it was a small sale and several are recent repeats.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Ok, will do. If this pop up is accurate, I know the gelato cart and petal pourer have for sure been on sale within the last year or so. I think even the green river was released in a "U" sale. I hope the sale is a lot larger than what is shown. I don't mind the repeats too much as long as there are a lot of new items or items from many years past too. There's a lot in the suggestion thread the team can choose from. I'd be disappointed if it was a small sale and several are recent repeats.
    ah yeah :/
    I might get the gelato and pastry carts since I missed the goals but only if they're discounted. otherwise nothing interesting for me

Nightclub Owner
    Seeing multiple Echo Appliances on the preview pop up makes me hopeful that it'll be one of those sales where they offer dozens of them at a discount. Those are always nice.

And, of course, I'm always hopeful for out of the box items and discounts on expansions & appliance slots!

EDIT:

New Sale Preview today

Items shown:
    Gelato Menu
    Petal Pourer
    Echo Sweet Cafe Stove
    Echo Savory Cafe Oven
    Pie Bakers
    Gelato Machine
    Sample Station