Thread: Please HELP, Boogaloos issue

Rhino Keeper

Please HELP, Boogaloos issue

I just built Boogaloos, but it's never started requesting orders so I can master it like my other restaurants. Anyone know why? Btw I'm new, level 11. Thanks in advance.

I just built Boogaloos and it's never started requesting orders so I can master it like my other restaurants. Anyone know why? Under it's little info tab it says it can be mastered, but how?! Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-07-17 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Merged your post from other thread :)

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to Dream City forum.

What does it show when you click on the Boogaloo? Can you help to post a screenshot if you can? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for responding. It randomly started requesting orders after a few hours, but now my Green Thumbs store is doing the same. When you tap on it, it does nothing. Doesn't show anything. I've tried moving it to different locations. I tried storing some of my mastered businesses to bring my star count down. Just trying different stuff to see if it'll make a difference. I've built & mastered a few businesses since Boogaloos, all the "one square" shops immediately start requesting. I'm starting to think something's up with shops that are 2 squares wide.

Update. I feel silly not thinking to do this as long as I've been playing games, but restarting it was the fix. I'm in & out of this game so much that I don't bother fully exiting. 😁😆
    Last edited by AlisinChanes; 05-08-17 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Resolved