Thread: Lost gifts

Unhappy Lost gifts

I opened my game today and the news popped up showing my nbrs sending me goal parts as gifts, but on top I was getting the spinning processing tab, and when that happens for a while, I simply restart my Kindle. But today when I returned to the game, none of the items sent me were in gifts, and when I bought the goal oven, the parts given weren't there. Can my nbrs resend their gifts, or are they just gone now since I didn't accept or decline them. Kinda unfair if I have to wait until reset tonight to start the goal..

Grand Emperor
    Oh no, I am very sorry to hear that, Nettie75. They should stay there until you action on them. Maybe wait a little and check your newsfeed again if they turn up? Do you remember if you have accepted 20 gifts? You wont be able to get more if you did. Your neighbours who have not gifted you will be able to send you more gifts before game reset, if you have not accepted 20 gifts already. Send a request to Stormie and see if you get reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, I am very sorry to hear that, Nettie75. They should stay there until you action on them. Maybe wait a little and check your newsfeed again if they turn up? Do you remember if you have accepted 20 gifts? You wont be able to get more if you did. Your neighbours who have not gifted you will be able to send you more gifts before game reset, if you have not accepted 20 gifts already. Send a request to Stormie and see if you get reply.
    It looks like they came in, I think the 20 showed up after the cooking issues got fixed, ty