Page 66 of 170 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Im not accruing goal parts after a request to my neighbours lately (4-5days). Not sure if this is a glitch or all my 199 neighbours have maxed out before the can accept my request. The later seems unlikely since this has never happened before in all my 8 years of playing. Any advice? Thank you.
    ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗩᗪᗪIᑎG ᗪEᗪIᑕᗩTEᗪ 3 Oᖇ 4 ᔕTᗩᖇ ᑭᒪᗩYEᖇᔕ. jαckѕ041571.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks041571 View Post
    Im not accruing goal parts after a request to my neighbours lately (4-5days). Not sure if this is a glitch or all my 199 neighbours have maxed out before the can accept my request. The later seems unlikely since this has never happened before in all my 8 years of playing. Any advice? Thank you.
    I'd like to offer up ideas but I'm not completely understanding your issue.

Are you not getting any requests answered at all? Or are you saying that once you send out requests you no longer receive gifts that day?

New Resident
    How do get winter wedding counter n chairs I had a chance to get them on bakery story and stallions n clydedales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay677 View Post
    How do get winter wedding counter n chairs I had a chance to get them on bakery story and stallions n clydedales
    Unless you did the goal you cannot get the wedding chair or counter as item yet. Unless they re list them as goal item, or just something you can buy on market in the future. If that make sense? And if you have the chance to get them on a different place you have, that is because you did the goal on your different place.

Here is the specific goal you can get the chair/counter from.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pdate-1-8-2014
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Ive been wondering why ads dont give rewards anymore... suppose to speed up your recipe by two hours but its not happening anymore..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdaisy14 View Post
    Ive been wondering why ads dont give rewards anymore... suppose to speed up your recipe by two hours but its not happening anymore..
    Are you able to watch a full video but the recipes do not speed up after? Or is it that you are not seeing the ads at all anymore?

How do I close my bakery? I have the door blocked but my food keeps disappearing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatsune842 View Post
    How do I close my bakery? I have the door blocked but my food keeps disappearing.
    You can't close it - at least, not in the way you're thinking. Blocking the door is not recommended, the game was not designed with this function in mind so it can cause some unintended side effects like selling out all your food in seconds.

If you no longer want to play - I would suggest packing everything away and leaving a message on your wall stating this before you delete the app which is as close to closing as you can get.

If you're trying to build up your food supply - This is a tricky one. The only thing I can suggest is to pick some recipes that have a higher yield. Once you've started these recipes, don't open your game until it prompts you that the recipes are finished. If you don't open your app while the food is cooking, your star rating and your happy customer count should not lower. These numbers only change when you've opened your app and are easy enough to raise in one gaming session so it's not a big deal if they drop from time to time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatsune842 View Post
    Your bakery will encounter quick sell if you block the door because it's not the game design for players to do so. Do not block your door to avoid quick sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

I have a question: if my neighbor doesn't check their bakery for a few days but I send them a gift every day, do the gifts accumulate? I mean, will the neighbor be able to receive all the gifts I send them over the last few days or do they just get the gift I sent on the day they check on their bakery?