Page 52 of 170 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hello...I have a few neighbors that only gift maple planks. Is this a glitch of some kind or could they be doing this intentionally?

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I know it seems backwards, but you need fewer tables & chairs. Many of your tables are really far away from the doors, so some bots are walking a great distance. Take away their options--no bot should have the chance to walk further than a few squares before it sits down. Or you can pen them in since you have so many doors--the way the bots are in your bottom row above the counters, do that for all of the doors--but take away all the chairs at the end of that row, you're still giving them the option to walk a long way.
    Sounds good to me...thxxx��
    fawziaj

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    I have a question forum moderators
    I've been playing this game since 8 years now and never had a shortage of money ...EVER!!
    Have got sooooooooooooo much food on those tables and since this new format of goals has started my cash has shrunk impossibly low as these goals are so expensive to complete.
    I want to be able to sell all this food as fast as possible to free up space and to make money fast..I rearranged the entire place and put more chairs and tables in a bid to make money faster but the coins didnt show much in the way of progress.
    What should I do??
    Please help!!
    Thanks for your pm. I'll reply you here.

An effective layout will help to sell off your food faster. twospoons is correct, you basically want to reduce the walking distance of bots. The less they walk, the faster they get seated and more food sold.

I designed the top half of my bakery into 4 sections, each with 1 door, 1 cashier and 10 tables/chairs. The cashier is by the door and in the center of 10 tables which means the longest distance my customers have to walk is around 5-7 steps. I dont use the bottom half of my bakery for customers to eat (too far to walk from top to bottom) and turned it into a section for decorations.

If you are short of cash, you can try these as well.
    1. tipping
    2. baking high revenue recipes

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I know it seems backwards, but you need fewer tables & chairs. Many of your tables are really far away from the doors, so some bots are walking a great distance. Take away their options--no bot should have the chance to walk further than a few squares before it sits down. Or you can pen them in since you have so many doors--the way the bots are in your bottom row above the counters, do that for all of the doors--but take away all the chairs at the end of that row, you're still giving them the option to walk a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your pm. I'll reply you here.

An effective layout will help to sell off your food faster. twospoons is correct, you basically want to reduce the walking distance of bots. The less they walk, the faster they get seated and more food sold.

I designed the top half of my bakery into 4 sections, each with 1 door, 1 cashier and 10 tables/chairs. The cashier is by the door and in the center of 10 tables which means the longest distance my customers have to walk is around 5-7 steps. I dont use the bottom half of my bakery for customers to eat (too far to walk from top to bottom) and turned it into a section for decorations.

If you are short of cash, you can try these as well.
    1. tipping
    2. baking high revenue recipes

Hey
    Thank you for replying
    I've already started implementing what twospoons had suggested

Thank you for always being so helpful��
    fawziaj

Executive Chef
    I am a new player. My question is about buying appliances. Should I stick with buying ovens-such as the autumn oven which I like the looks of- or should I venture into appliances such as frozen drink machine or ice cream makers. I already got the cider press and an easy oven along with some basic ovens and drink machines. Just personal choice or is there benefits to the drink and ice cream machines?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am a new player. My question is about buying appliances. Should I stick with buying ovens-such as the autumn oven which I like the looks of- or should I venture into appliances such as frozen drink machine or ice cream makers. I already got the cider press and an easy oven along with some basic ovens and drink machines. Just personal choice or is there benefits to the drink and ice cream machines?
    It's a personal choice. There is no benefit on using seasonal appliances vs. random appliances.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    It's a personal choice. There is no benefit on using seasonal appliances vs. random appliances.
    Ok. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many characters we are allowed in our bakery name? I'm thinking about changing my name but can't seem to figure out the max characters allowed. Thanks.

This is regarding the goal called "the secret ingredient". How do I make the requested 20 " fluffalanche cupcakes" to complete this goal? I have got the 2x cupcake trees also payed for the special co sugar. I don't understand how to make the cupcakes though. Please help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Steller91 View Post
    This is regarding the goal called "the secret ingredient". How do I make the requested 20 " fluffalanche cupcakes" to complete this goal? I have got the 2x cupcake trees also payed for the special co sugar. I don't understand how to make the cupcakes though. Please help!
    You'll have to purchase and build the SweetCo Oven to access this recipe.