Page 162 of 170 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    What?s everyone?s Fav way to increase coin?
    I?ve been playing for a long time. I feel like with the goals lately, they have been a lot more coin intensive. I have a Bakery FULL of counters. I didn?t see a specific current pinned post related to coin generation. I know the Red Velvet trick. I guess I wanted to see if someone has a list of top coin earners & baking times (sometimes I don?t want to fill up all my ovens with RVC, kinda boring). And wondering if maybe for some recipes it makes sense to dump from counters? I always bake to mastery, gotta get those gems. But are there some recipes that are sucking up my customers eating with low level coin return & if I dumped them, I might earn faster?? I also did the bake and dump method to make ovens for the Lorena extra recipes for awhile, which really depleted my coin. I have halted that for now. For Bakery full of product, I shouldn?t have this issue LOL
    it matters more how your tables are laid out than what you have on your counters. you can have all the RVC in the world on your counters but still make less per hour than someone who is only selling goal recipes if their layout is more functional. you want to have an optimized layout to sell your food off as fast as possible. there's a box of links at the bottom of the goal posts that has a collection of interesting threads which is where i found this one with tips on maximizing profit (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115206)

New Resident

Gifts Full Below 20

Hi everyone & to whoever can help me.

I have been watching my gifts closely the past couple days. I count out each item as it is accepted, and confirm what I have received based on my inventory counts. You get the picture. Every day I max at 19 gifts. I do not understand why, but today, as of right this minute, I'm maxing out at 15 gifts!!! Please someone explain to me what is going on.

Thanks in advance

-- EDIT --

After reading other posts of people having the same issue, I have learned it is important to "refresh" your bakery with the game server basically after every gift you accept or decline. For example, I figured an easy way to do this is: when you receive a gift, VISIT that person's bakery BEFORE you accept or decline the gift. That will reconnect you with the game server. You may then go back home, open messages again, THEN accept or decline their gift. Do this for every gift you receive, if you have been having issues like me. 🙂

--EDIT 2--

Everything about my second edit is a lie. I have followed what I researched step by step, WHY AM I GETTING CUT OFF AT 17 GIFTS. 18 the day before. 19 the day before that. This app is so frustrating, I am on the verge of quitting the game outright. There is no way to ensure you will receive the amount of parts you should receive. Sorry. Game wants you to spend gems, that's all I can imagine is the issue now.
    Last edited by madduns; 10-20-23 at 03:20 PM. Reason: app is a scam

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question, has there been a candy corn counter, and a candy corn jar counter released, or just a candy corn counter in bakery story?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    I have a question, has there been a candy corn counter, and a candy corn jar counter released, or just a candy corn counter in bakery story?
    Yes, both of those items exists in the game.

Candy Corn Jar:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS Cntrs - Candy Corn Jar.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	71058

Candy Corn Counter:

Name:	BS Cntrs - Candy Corn Counter.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	71059

And now that you've asked, I realize the Candy Corn Jar had a typo in the Table Set thread and wasn't showing right. D'oh! Off to fix this now. Thanks

EDIT: All fixed now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, both of those items exists in the game.

Candy Corn Jar:

Name:	BS Cntrs - Candy Corn Jar.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	71058

Candy Corn Counter:

Name:	BS Cntrs - Candy Corn Counter.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	71059

And now that you've asked, I realize the Candy Corn Jar had a typo in the Table Set thread and wasn't showing right. D'oh! Off to fix this now. Thanks

EDIT: All fixed now!
    Thank you so much Annira! I really do wish when they have a sale sale they would put the matching chair, counter and table sets on sale together, and not just one or two items in the set.

Hi I was wondering where this wallpaper was from, it's a dark chocolate brown colored bookshelf. I haven't seen it in a while in game so I looked here in the forums.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2/page10
    In the third post, I believe it's the one at the top corner!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarhatheWitch View Post
    Hi I was wondering where this wallpaper was from, it's a dark chocolate brown colored bookshelf. I haven't seen it in a while in game so I looked here in the forums.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2/page10
    In the third post, I believe it's the one at the top corner!
    It's called Bistro Books. I don't remember it's origination but is not currently available for purchase.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    It's called Bistro Books. I don't remember it's origination but is not currently available for purchase.
    Aww I figured, i hope they release something similar as this. Ty for the help! ^^

Fashion Designer
    Aww I figured, i hope they release something similar as this. Ty for the help! ^^
    Glad to help There are a few "sticky" threads where you can request for seasonal items or just general items you would like to see return. You could give it a try requesting it there
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Nightclub Owner
    Wanted to add that there's been several book/library themed wallpapers added over the years that you may want to keep an eye out for - images added below for reference:

Bookish Display:

Name:	Bookish Display.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	71133

Bookcase:

Name:	Bookcase.PNG 
Views:	31 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	71134