Page 159 of 171 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1701

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maemallows View Post
    How do I complete goals? 😅 How often is there a new goal and what do I do with the parts? I don?t think I?ve ever understood this concept of 1st and 2nd goal etc..
    How often is there a new goal? Currently, there are two different type of goals: 5 Day Goals and 14 Day Goals. The current trend is a new 5 Day Goal every Wednesday and every other Tuesday is a new 14 Day Goal.

To help everyone know when to expect a goal, there's a speculation calendar that shows the dates and times each goal is expected start that you can find by clicking "Current Goal Calendar" in my signature below (pink text at the bottom of the post).

What to do with parts? Parts are used to build appliances - the Bakery Story Game Guide thread explains building appliances in general here under the spoiler tag of the section titled "Bakery Story How To Guide".

How to complete goals? Each goal has unique requirements.

[A general warning I give most newer players is that it will be very difficult (if not impossible) to finish goals until you're well established in the game. Until then, it's best to focus on trying to complete only the goals you really like or just trying to finish certain parts of a goal to get the specific rewards you like/want the most such as a specific recipe or deco.]

In general, the different goal types have different formats...

5 Day Goals
    4 parts
    uses an old appliance to access and unlock new recipes
    tasks = serve certain amounts of specific recipes
    goal play unlocks: 3 new recipes + rewards 1 free floor deco at completion (deco is usually a mystery box item or old deco that's been removed from the market)

14 Day Goals
    1 Main Goal (9 parts)
    1 Side Goal (3 smaller parts)
    1 Bonus Goal (3 mini parts)

Main Goal = purchase and build new appliances to serve certain amounts of new recipes and purchase certain amounts of new items in the market
    Goal Play unlocks: 2 new appliances, 6 new recipes, 2 new decos and rewards 1 free new floor deco at completion

Side Goal = uses basic oven and old recipes
    tasks = serve certain amounts of two specific recipes
    Goal Play rewards: 1 free floor deco for completing (deco is usually a mystery box item or old deco that's been removed from the market)

Bonus Goal = opens after main goal completed
    Goal Play unlocks: Loretta's Oven + 1 bonus recipe

The exact details change with each goal so a new and dedicated thread is created for every goal. The goal thread will list each goal task, the order in which they need to be completed, images of the new items and generally any other details that can help players complete goals.

The goal thread for the newest 14 day goal that started yesterday is here - after reading the first post if you have any further questions or follow ups, please feel free to post them in the goal thread.

As for future goal threads (like the one expected tonight), there is another link in my signature below "List of ALL Goals" and if you click that, it will always have a link to the current/newest goal at the top of post #2 to make it as easy as possible for players to find

Happy baking!

Rhino Keeper
    These goals just popped up the day before the current 14 day goal. Is it a bug?

Name:  21C5A6A4-3F62-4426-8B19-9F0DE49B975C.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  107.5 KB

Name:  31AC1526-F0F8-4875-A302-136C53CA4FD4.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  108.2 KB

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    These goals just popped up the day before the current 14 day goal. Is it a bug?

Name:  21C5A6A4-3F62-4426-8B19-9F0DE49B975C.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  107.5 KB

Name:  31AC1526-F0F8-4875-A302-136C53CA4FD4.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  108.2 KB
    No, this is not a bug/error if you're a newer player who has not completed them yet.

The SweetCo Goals are a permanent goalset that opens once you reach a certain point in the game - full goal details can be found here.

If you've previously completed the SweetCo Goals then, yes it is an error and you should report it in the Bugs Thread or open a Support Ticket.

I bought a new iPhone 14 Plus. I was signed into my Game Center. My Restaurant Story game has restored all progress, but my Bakery Story game is gone and has started over from scratch. I have signed out of Game Center, signed back in, still no help. I tried it again and the Bakery Story game is still missing from my new iPhone. HELP!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetswirlz1 View Post
    I bought a new iPhone 14 Plus. I was signed into my Game Center. My Restaurant Story game has restored all progress, but my Bakery Story game is gone and has started over from scratch. I have signed out of Game Center, signed back in, still no help. I tried it again and the Bakery Story game is still missing from my new iPhone. HELP!
    I replied to this in the Bugs Forum.

Fruit Juicer

Hi, anyone notice that the new recipes are missing? I didn't get to finish the recipes.. so what happened. All I have is apple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice. It's 100k machine I would hope that the recipes aren't deleted

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Just checked and it looks like all recipes are there (at least for me).

Are you able to toggle between different cook book pages on the appliance? You should be able to swipe back or forth to see additional recipes.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Yeah nevermind, I see the Seltzer recipes now. Thanks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum! You are correct in your assumption that when a player asks you to hold their gift, they're just asking for you to not send them a gift until a later time - usually after the new goal starts. This is a very common request for players to ask of their neighbors on goal days like today. (Link to current goal calendar in my signature below - it shows what days goals are expected to start and at what time.)

If you want to finish a goal in a comfortable time frame and not overly stress about it, then it's important to be able to build the goal appliances as fast as possible which is greatly helped by getting your neighbors sending the right gifts. The parts players need to build the new goal appliances don't exist in the game until after the goals have been released which is why most players typically wait to gift their neighbors until after.

I hope I explained that well enough but if not, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions on the matter :)
    Very late reply from me but thank you so much for the help! When I last played, it was a long long time ago, so initially the goals confused me so much haha And apparently I'm also not up to date anymore on some of the lingo. Anyway, thank you again for explaining :)

New Resident
    Are appliance parts Jolly Roger and Treasure Chest (for Treasure Oven) available to be gifted? I scrolled all the way to end of the gift pages but can't seem to find them, or I could have missed them. Are they near the end? Or somewhere in the middle?