Page 133 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

HELP. I have looked but cannot find information. I have a new device I need to transfer my game to. How do I do this?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    HELP. I have looked but cannot find information. I have a new device I need to transfer my game to. How do I do this?
    Please check the following post in the Game Guide regarding transferring your game. If you need assistance, you can also reach out to Storm8 Support (link in my signature).

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413155
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Has the reset clock been pushed back? Normally it's 4am for me but lately when I wake up for it, it's already started. I'd wake up around 3:50am so I'd have some time to focus so I can gift the right gifts. But recently, when I do, it's already reset and some of my neighbors are full

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Has the reset clock been pushed back? Normally it's 4am for me but lately when I wake up for it, it's already started. I'd wake up around 3:50am so I'd have some time to focus so I can gift the right gifts. But recently, when I do, it's already reset and some of my neighbors are full
    Reset time is consistently 12:00 AM (midnight) Pacific Time. It was adjusted recently due to Daylight Savings Time. You can use a Time Zone Converter to figure out when reset would occur for you in your local time zone.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    I couldn't find a thread for this so I'm asking here.

I currently have two different ovens being built - the goal oven and lucky duck oven.

So I requested parts like this. I selected 10 of my neighbors to help build the goal oven and another 10 for the lucky oven. I specifically picked them so I could get the parts quickly and not waste my 20 requests.

I realised that I wasn't getting any parts on the lucky duck oven but every request was answered for the goal oven. What's even more weird is that some of the neighbors I requested for the duck oven was literally tipping me and posting on my board. So I knew they were online.

It isn't in my neighbor's nature to ignore my requests so I decided to investigate.

One of the remaining bakeries that I didn't request from was actually my second bakery. So I sent out a request to it for the duck oven. (Pls note that this is the first and only request made to the bakery for the day).

I logged in and saw that the only request I had was from my main bakery but for goal oven parts. That request was from the day before. So that means even though the request still sent, it wasn't delivered.

Can we not request parts for multiple ovens a day? Even if it's to different bakeries?? Why allow the request to send if no one will get it?? I could've used that request to build another goal oven but I just wanted to get started on the lucky duck oven.

So it there like an unspoken "You can only request parts for one oven a day" rule?

Asking on here since no one answered my thread.
    I'm also curious about this. I'm sending a 10/10 parts request for the current goal oven (Clover Oven) and I'm definitely not receiving all the parts I have requested.
    I received the 28 pieces part and not the 12 one.

Happened with non-goal ovens as well. I never was able to fully get all the parts I needed in one day.

I couldn't find a thread for this so I'm asking here.

I currently have two different ovens being built - the goal oven and lucky duck oven.

So I requested parts like this. I selected 10 of my neighbors to help build the goal oven and another 10 for the lucky oven. I specifically picked them so I could get the parts quickly and not waste my 20 requests.

I realised that I wasn't getting any parts on the lucky duck oven but every request was answered for the goal oven. What's even more weird is that some of the neighbors I requested for the duck oven was literally tipping me and posting on my board. So I knew they were online.

It isn't in my neighbor's nature to ignore my requests so I decided to investigate.

One of the remaining bakeries that I didn't request from was actually my second bakery. So I sent out a request to it for the duck oven. (Pls note that this is the first and only request made to the bakery for the day).

I logged in and saw that the only request I had was from my main bakery but for goal oven parts. That request was from the day before. So that means even though the request still sent, it wasn't delivered.

Can we not request parts for multiple ovens a day? Even if it's to different bakeries?? Why allow the request to send if no one will get it?? I could've used that request to build another goal oven but I just wanted to get started on the lucky duck oven.

So it there like an unspoken "You can only request parts for one oven a day" rule?

Asking on here since no one answered my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaga16 View Post
    I'm also curious about this. I'm sending a 10/10 parts request for the current goal oven (Clover Oven) and I'm definitely not receiving all the parts I have requested.
    I received the 28 pieces part and not the 12 one.

Happened with non-goal ovens as well. I never was able to fully get all the parts I needed in one day.

In both cases, it sounds like the part requests are being sent from one side, but not being received (and subsequently not fulfilled) by the other side. This could be for a number of reasons, but your best bet is to contact Storm8 Support to better understand why this may be happening. The link is in my signature to submit a ticket.

Need Me? Send me a PM

hello I buy an oven that is available why are they locked? can we unlock them please? thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8362F65A-9FED-4517-A991-8FDDB603DF29.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	62683Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E4D4F26-074C-4C8B-B6CC-A6DAE585C215.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	62684

Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    hello I buy an oven that is available why are they locked? can we unlock them please? thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8362F65A-9FED-4517-A991-8FDDB603DF29.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	62683Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E4D4F26-074C-4C8B-B6CC-A6DAE585C215.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	62684
    Unfortunately, these recipes are from a previous limited time goal and cannot be unlocked currently.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Question, when I cook red velvet and serve it. Will the other bakery items get sold first before the Red velvet? I want my stock to reduce and I have my cx seating designed for high efficiency. Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Question, when I cook red velvet and serve it. Will the other bakery items get sold first before the Red velvet? I want my stock to reduce and I have my cx seating designed for high efficiency. Thank you
    Sorry, but I've never seen any solid information on the order in which recipes are served other than it seems to be totally random.