Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

rewards for xp accumulation?

i have been on level 99 for so long that i am approaching 5,000,000 xp. i would like to know what rewards there are for being that loyal. number 1 on my wish list? the ability to have more nbrs. right now i am capped at 2,000. also....there are nbr invites which have been there for months. how do i get rid of them? my bakery name is cafe theodore. thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman109 View Post
    i have been on level 99 for so long that i am approaching 5,000,000 xp. i would like to know what rewards there are for being that loyal. number 1 on my wish list? the ability to have more nbrs. right now i am capped at 2,000. also....there are nbr invites which have been there for months. how do i get rid of them? my bakery name is cafe theodore. thanks!
    Only the reward of basking in the greatness of your accomplishment.

Nightclub Owner
    My vote is for new levels. Like you, I've been at level 99 for years and at this point in the game XPs feel pointless (I'm nearly at 10 mil) and the only real reason to keep playing is for the new goal content.

If they added new levels at least it would feel like we were working towards something racking up millions of xps. Also, they could add extra appliance slots for these upper levels. Not for every new level but maybe ever 25 so to go from level 100 to 200 would mean players could get 4 new appliance slots.

Dream big or go home, I say!

Executive Chef
    Wait, back up...you have 2000 neighbors?!?!?!?

Holy cow.

(But if they ever gave a reward, I'd want an awesome piece of decor. Extra appliance slots would be my wish for RS, though.)

Unhappy Dango & Wagashi

I have the basic Bakery Story downloaded and I notice lots of people in other Bakeries making "Dongo", "Wagashi", and Mochi from the regular ovens. But it does not give me that option? I also noticed that "Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets" isn't available in the Google PlayStore anymore? But I still see people making the treats. How can I obtain them? Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm currently Level 28.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksugarbunny View Post
    I have the basic Bakery Story downloaded and I notice lots of people in other Bakeries making "Dongo", "Wagashi", and Mochi from the regular ovens. But it does not give me that option? I also noticed that "Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets" isn't available in the Google PlayStore anymore? But I still see people making the treats. How can I obtain them? Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm currently Level 28.
    The recipes you've mentioned (unlocked at Lv.11) were released during the Tokyo Sweets version of the game for Android users. Unfortunately, if this version is no longer able to be downloaded via the Play Store as you suggest, then you will not be able to get this content.

The players that you see currently serving this recipe are either on iOS (where all content is available in one version) or Droid players that have downloaded the Tokyo Sweets version at one point in the past.

Just to be super sure that it cannot be downloaded (I cannot tell if it's currently unavailable as a new purchase since I've already got it installed) here is a direct link to the Tokyo Sweets Google Play Download page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bakerystory42.

Also, there is a thread that shows all the previous Droid Versions, if you'd like to look it over to see if there are any others you need: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-23-19 at 01:18 AM.

Question Is there a way to find which crate I just accidentally purchased

Hi everyone,
    I accidentally clicked & spent 24 Gems when trying to design my Bakery. I?m not even sure which Mystery Crate I purchased. Trying to find the items I purchased by accident.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Sad to say the only real way of knowing is by going through your inventory. If it's of any help at all, the mystery box items are usually toward the front of the list and they won't have any price attached to them.

Thank You for letting me know. It says "error item not found" when I click the link. It looks as though it's been removed from the playstore. I'm bummed, lol. I hope they bring back Tokyo Sweets for us poor Android users ���� Thank You Though, for your help.