Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get Mom?s Cheesecake pie? I can?t find it
    Is it a decoration? Recipe?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perlahappy View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I love bakery story and i usually buy a lot of ovens but some of them only have one dish released and all the others are goals... my question is... once you have the oven and the challenge is over (and you didn't do it all unfortunately), what do you have to do to release the goals dishes?
    Please! i really need to know (i have a looooot of ovens that have only one dish released)
    I think a lot of players are in this boat--you have to be really dedicated to finish every goal, given the time and coins needed. And most of us have many other real life things to do. I just try to stay in glass-half-full mode: I have lots of other recipes to cook & make gems from. If you focus all your energy on the ones you don't have, you'll just be annoyed forever, because s8 is probably not going to help us out on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff View Post
    Can someone provide a better explanation of gifts and requests , please.
    During goals like this new one I only sent out 9 requests for guitarist pick, I received 4 than I sent 2 more requests and by reset have 8, this morning I sent 2 more and haven?t seen the one I need

I have neighbors who say they sent me a request but I don?t receive it, I love to help my neighbors but something,either the Internet or the program isn?t processing our needs due to overflow from everyone or timing is off on resets....

I feel disappointed not being able to understand this system...
    Here's the thing: if you have a ton of neighbors, you're going to miss some requests. Because the goals come out at the same time for everyone, and reset at the same time for everyone, a lot of people will be making requests just then. If 40 of your neighbors ask you for a guitar pick, the system won't keep those 40 requests waiting for you when you log in 4 hours later. You either have to log in right away, answer the first 10, come back in a half hour and answer the next 10, check back again in an hour to answer 10 more, etc. Or, more reasonably, log in 4 hours later as planned and answer the requests you see, which isn't all the requests you were sent, but you do what you can.

Now apply that to your neighbors, with the addition of hopefully they're not on vacation/quit the game and hopefully they remembered to check requests & answer them.

Personally, I've given up on building ovens on day 1. I send 15+ requests for the guitar pick, so that I definitely get at least 9 answers, and everybody starts gifting cherries that day anyway (I don't accept gifts on goal mornings, I wait for goals to come out then decline my earlier gifts to make room for the new parts), so I collect those from gifts. I don't have the sheet music to actually build the ovens, and can't get it until the next day, but I'm okay with that. Decided it was better than driving myself crazy that first day trying to wait and see if I'm going to get the picks I need.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-28-18 at 10:19 AM.

Is there a way to find out how many stars a random user who adds you has before accepting. I don?t wanna add them then delete them seeing their stars are too low.

New Resident

How can i find my friends Storm8 ID.

Me and my friend have started to play this game again. And we started on our new accounts. But when i logged on to game center i got my old user back. But my friend did not use game center on old account and she does not know her user name for her old account. But she remembers her password. I found her Bakery on my neigbors But it shows only bakery name and not Storm8 ID so i was wondering if anyone knows What i can do to help her Get back her old user

You should submit a ticket to the support team.

To locate your Storm ID on the game go to

Settings > Help/FAQ> How to access the forum > Storm ID

But as for not knowing the Storm ID would be in the hands of the support team.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MariusT99 View Post
    Me and my friend have started to play this game again. And we started on our new accounts. But when i logged on to game center i got my old user back. But my friend did not use game center on old account and she does not know her user name for her old account. But she remembers her password. I found her Bakery on my neigbors But it shows only bakery name and not Storm8 ID so i was wondering if anyone knows What i can do to help her Get back her old user
    Welcome back!

You can check her or your wall to see if she posted her Storm8 ID previously. Otherwise you wont know her id.

Ask your friend to contact Support: support form and select "Account Recovery" category.

See here on how to contact Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Storm8 ID

How do I find someone?s storm8 ID to invite them to be my neighbour?

The Honorable Panda
    If you have access to their wall in the game, you can post on their wall asking if they would like to be friends.
    If it is someone on the forum, you can click on their name in a post and send them a private message asking if they would like to be neighbors.

There is no master look up for players's storm ID's.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Question Can I play it on more than 1 device?

Hi,
    I'm still a bit confused. Are we allowed to play on more than 1 device. If we are testing out a new device & still need to be using our older device for things. Sometimes we don't even know we have a new device, especially if its a Gift. So, someone else maybe setting the new device up trying to get things working.
    Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy