Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much!

New Resident
    Hello. Could you tell me if I can have multiple accounts in Restaurant History? In History of the Bakery I have them but in Restaurant the option does not appear😔

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fini4647 View Post
    Hello. Could you tell me if I can have multiple accounts in Restaurant History? In History of the Bakery I have them but in Restaurant the option does not appear��
    Hi fini4647,

You are allowed one account per device. So, if you have two separate devices (ex. a smartphone and a tablet), you can have two separate accounts.

If you have multiple accounts on Bakery, you will automatically have multiple accounts for Restaurant Story, since each game is tied to your Storm8 ID. (So, if you have 2 different Storm8 IDs, you will have 2 different bakeries and 2 different restaurants, as long as Bakery Story or Restaurant Story is downloaded on your device).

To toggle between accounts, you can use the login feature in Bakery Story to switch accounts. The change in login will also transfer to Restaurant Story, allowing you to switch between your different restaurants.

If you need additional help switching between your accounts or using the login feature, please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

does the option to buy new appliances slot ever go on sale? i am thinking of buying new appliances slots but idk if it's possible to buy it for a lower price

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    - Build more appliances than the goals call for, the exact number you'll need will depend on your playing and how often you can log in during the day. I personally build 4 of the first appliance and 5 of the second and consider that to be the minimal you'd need, most players build even more!

- Have a lot of neighbors that are good about gifting the correct goal parts daily

- Don't send out too many part requests daily as this can clog up your queue and in most cases it actually lowers the chances of you getting all of your requests filled quickly

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Use the "Dump Method" to gather extra goal collectibles to trade for goal parts as quickly as you can. (Yes, it wastes coins but I typically only use between $50-100k in BS to finish building all the appliances I want on the first day the appliance opens to me. Plus, I make those coins back within the next day so it's a temporary loss with minimal impact to my playing long term.)

That's all I can think of at the moment but if you're only going to do one thing I would say dumping recipes to build extra goal appliances is the number one thing for any player to focus on.

An additional 'tip' is to the dump method is to always have a few basic appliances serving high profit recipes whenever possible. There are several older recipes on the basic appliances that earn 6-8 coins per serving while the current goal recipes earn a meager 4 coins per serving! Despite the 14 day goals not being profitable, my bank is always increasing even with most of the recipes on my counters being from goals. So, as far as I can tell, this method works well enough
    Many thanks! I usually build 4-6 of the new appliances and have recently gained lots of new neighbors. But still the last 40 x 10h recipes are too much, I guess these RS and BS goals just aren't for me. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Does the Wreath Counter go with the Wreath Table and Merry Chair?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    Does the Wreath Counter go with the Wreath Table and Merry Chair?
    The Wreath Counter was released 2014 Nov. 19 with the Pear Table and Chair while the Wreath Table and Merry Chair were released 2015 Dec. 02 without a matching counter.

New Resident
    Does anyone know where I can get the Snow Machine

New Resident
    I play restaurant story and cooking a lot, to get gems. When i play it outside (no wifi) and a few hours later at home (wifi) somethimes it didnt safe what i did outside and everything is overcooked.

Thats what just happend again, but this time, while clicking away the gift pop-up, I hit the safe everything button. Thats not what I wanted😭. Now almost all of my gems are gone. Is there someway to undo this and get my gems back?

Why isn't there ac onfirm button on this, something like "are you sure you want to spend all this gems..."

Please let me know how I get my gems back

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wennie81 View Post
    I play restaurant story and cooking a lot, to get gems. When i play it outside (no wifi) and a few hours later at home (wifi) somethimes it didnt safe what i did outside and everything is overcooked.

Thats what just happend again, but this time, while clicking away the gift pop-up, I hit the safe everything button. Thats not what I wanted��. Now almost all of my gems are gone. Is there someway to undo this and get my gems back?

Why isn't there ac onfirm button on this, something like "are you sure you want to spend all this gems..."

Please let me know how I get my gems back
    Unfortunately, the forum can't help with refunds or anything of that nature. You'll need to open a Support Ticket with the team HERE to request a refund.