3 8.57%
  • Disagree

7 20.00%
  • Strongly disagree

0 0%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Return to The City - May 5, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

I was disappointed to have to request a Metro Card for the New York SUBWAY.
    What a country mix-up!

Executive Chef
    The NYC subway/bus fare card is in fact called the MetroCard.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Giving 5. Again
    Only 2weeks i/o one month - keeps me from giving full 6.
    Everything else is p e r f e c t !!!

Beautiful art work! Nice time line. Enjoy the neighbor request which help slow down the goal. Again fantastic artwork and useable items!

I really liked the NY goal. The designs and recipes were great. Not too many parts needed to build each appliance and not too many requests for ungiftables from neighbors. Although I think maybe one ungiftable item request per goal is better than two. If the goals in the future are anything like this one I will be a happy gamer
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Thumbs way up from me! (but you all know I'm biased). As for the format, I think it was a good level of difficulty, challenging enough without being disheartening. Two weeks is a good goal length.

For design, I think the pieces were nice, and it was good to include an old item that newer players missed. And I thought the oven designs were great! The only things I didn't like were the counter, I thought the colors weren't the best fit, and the wallpaper. I loved having a second wall that meshed with the first, I just don't like walls with roads in them--too many roads when you have a whole wall full of the design.

Also really loved the coordinating box! Really nice to have extra stuff to flesh out a goal.

Definitely a fun goal The food choices were neat I liked the pizza (Fast food is always nice) Soda would have been a great addition to the fast food I always have pizza with soda of some kind Altogether though I really enjoyed it :-)

Fashion Designer
    I liked the coordination of the New York theme with the release of the Musical Crate. I really love that Crate.

I did not like the wallpaper. Honestly, I couldn't tell what I was looking at. Too abstract. Love the goal prizes, and liked being able to use some of the previous New York stuff. Loved the tables and chairs.

Would like to see recipes that yield higher quantities. The cost of the goal precludes me from purchasing much more than the required number of appliances - if I still want to make a good profit, which I do. Consequently, the yield from the new appliances is not sufficient to keep my restaurant in food. If I don't cook a lot of high-yield recipes that I've already mastered - e.g. on the basic stove, think Biscuits and Gravy, which looks dull, but gives you something like 1200 plates in 3 hours - or worse, a recipe like Lox Bagel - which goes with the theme and has high yield, but only earns you 2 coins per plate - I run out of food. You have to keep those customers eating as fast as possible if you want to expand without it taking years. So, The hotdog stand, which was offered in a goal I think a year and a half ago, and goes so well with this goal – well I only dragged it out of storage briefly, because the yields per recipe are too low and would not keep my restaurant stocked in food.

I also prefer month long goals. I haven't yet mastered all of the recipes in this goal, and already there's a new one today! Redecorating your shop takes an enormous amount of time, because you cannot swipe through the many, many pages of floor decor, etc. and once you choose something that is no longer offered in the game, like a previous goal item, to place in your shop, you are kicked back to the beginning of inventory. This makes it not so much fun to redecorate - in fact, it makes it rather tedious. Love those tables that you got from a previous goal and think that they would look so good with this new stuff? Well, it's going to take you five minutes to drag them all out of storage. That's why I am reluctant to store things that are no longer offered for sale, and one of the reasons I don't want to completely revamp my store every two weeks.

Too many parts required for these appliances. I also prefer longer recipe times, because I can't be constantly checking my game every couple of hours.

Overall, a nice goal.
    Last edited by 3squares; 05-23-17 at 11:18 AM.

I loved the New York goal and the prior Moon goal and looks like Movie will be a hit, in my humble opinion!! They are just fun to play with the colorful designs. Thank you for the artistic tables, walls and extra floor items - a step up from goals in the past ( for those of us long timers). The New York goal had great tables and chairs- loved the clever NY Cupcakes ( best designed ones ever!), ovens and counters were colorful and cute. Also, you used cake stands for the dessert - things that we have requested. The taxi cabs and bridges, etc were substantial sizes and made great additions to the restaurants - many of my neighbors have multiple bridges and use their imagination to create great scenes. I can't give enough praises to all of you for your efforts and deliverables with less staff than before!! It is hard to please everyone and you never will- there will always be a small portion of people who are unhappy. In customer surveys, they are generally most vocal. Just a thought: No one has to do a goal - and it is "just a game" played and probably designed by an international staff who don't have specific country and city expertise. To those who are critical, please remember this game is fiction. Not an app for real travel- go on line for your next vacation planning - please don't expect a game to give that precise detail. They are all doing their very best to deliver a fun and entertaining game and I am grateful to see RS is still active and not deleted. I rate 10/10

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast