Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My game closes when I want to hand it to cook

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the quick reply..i installed the regular version and it worked..i managed to cook the required food for the goal then when about to cook again for the other stove the issue is back..has pop up saying 'sorry the restaurant story has stopped'. And i have the latest device software.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Grand Emperor
    Can you check your connection and get back into your game and try again? Hope you're able to.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont think its my connection because i can play BS with no problem..now even clicking to send gift it close the game..looks i cant finish the goal.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for confirming and your updates. I have no news for you yet but will post when I do.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont know why like this...found out that RS worked with my verizon LG android..founders, but to this samsung galaxy giving me that issue..argh! Hope can find way to play RS back to my fave device..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345