• Disagree

6 11.32%
  • Strongly disagree

1 1.89%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mi Casa Es Su Casa - 2017 May 1

I really like the new goal, but the word "guarro" means a ghetto person, you can say muchacho o ni?o, also the "Serape" counter should be "sarape" that means blanket in Spanish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Storm8 can always re-release the Pueblo tables and chairs for the inconvenience lol
    ... as well as Puebla Oven and Puebla Drink Maker.

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    ... as well as Puebla Oven and Puebla Drink Maker.
    Yes, I agree. I would actually prefer these over the chairs but I know neither one is gonna happen.........
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Judging from my mastery score on the first recipe, it looks as if the numbers are wrong. 12 bakes in and I get the impression it's creeping authentic rate I would expect at level 4, not level 1. Is it possible the thing is expecting some of us to cook 40 times for the first level? Not sure if that helps, but my mastery bar is moving. Slightly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Judging from my mastery score on the first recipe, it looks as if the numbers are wrong. 12 bakes in and I get the impression it's creeping authentic rate I would expect at level 4, not level 1. Is it possible the thing is expecting some of us to cook 40 times for the first level? Not sure if that helps, but my mastery bar is moving. Slightly.
    There is a bug on the mastery and the team is looking into it. See Mod notes at the top of Post 1 for more information.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There is a bug on the mastery and the team is looking into it. See Mod notes at the top of Post 1 for more information.
    I know there's a bug, but I noticed that my mastery bar is actually creeping up. My previous experience in filing bugs is that the devs trying to sort them value any extra input of information, so I thought I'd mention it. All I'd seen so far is that the bar is not moving. Just trying to be helpful.

Grand Emperor
    I know there's a bug, but I noticed that my mastery bar is actually creeping up. My previous experience in filing bugs is that the devs trying to sort them value any extra input of information, so I thought I'd mention it. All I'd seen so far is that the bar is not moving. Just trying to be helpful.
    Ahhh I see. I couldn't tell if you knew but didn't want to leave you wondering if you didn't. Appreciate your helpful information. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha you're right. The kid with the stick should be the one blindfolded. That poor little girl isn't gonna know what hit her LOL. Perhaps the designers have never played the pi?ata game irl.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Well the boy with the stick and the blind folded girl are kind of creepy. I put them in my bakery and it looks like there is a guy in my bakery with a hostage now

Farm Supplier
    I know there's a bug, but I noticed that my mastery bar is actually creeping up.
    immediately after I serve one of the recipes the mastery bar for that recipe is filling up. I refresh the game, come back or serve another recipe and the previous progress is back to zero.
    I have finished the goals and will stop cooking until that bug has been fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I've finished the goals, now what? Nothing to cook after all the hassle.

I think Storm should gift every player one gem to make up for this and if it's not fixed by the weekend, give us the TWO gems we would have earned by mastery of these useless ovens.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast