Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why some ovens have no recipes on them

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why some ovens have no recipes on them

My rainbow oven, yoga stove and honey mixer are blank. All the recipes have disappeared. I've had these ovens for a long time and they used to have recipes. Last summer 2016 I was too busy to play for the months of June, July and August and when I started playing again, the ovens were empty. Also some recipes on my white oven have disappeared like the mochi ice cream, the soccer cake pops, the wagashi and few others. The same goes for the drink mixer also. I am playing on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamichanel View Post
    My rainbow oven, yoga stove and honey mixer are blank. All the recipes have disappeared. I've had these ovens for a long time and they used to have recipes. Last summer 2016 I was too busy to play for the months of June, July and August and when I started playing again, the ovens were empty. Also some recipes on my white oven have disappeared like the mochi ice cream, the soccer cake pops, the wagashi and few others. The same goes for the drink mixer also. I am playing on Android.
    What edition of BS are u playing? For a while I was on the most recent Valentines edition and didnt have those either and I switched to the regular edition that was updated in December and I have access to those recipes and those three appliances show recipes on them for me
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I am playing the regular edition. I've never downloaded the Valentine's edition. I've been playing for about 3 years

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamichanel View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Can you check your regular version as suggested above? Please let me know if you're still having issues. Thanks.

I just checked and I am playing the regular edition. I believe it is 1.6.0.2 version

Grand Emperor
    Can you reinstall your regular version (1.6.0.2g) and check again? If they are still missing, you can contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

See here for steps on how to contact Support.

I reinstalled it twice and I have the same result. I'll contact support as you suggest I do.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry it didnt work, was hoping it would for you. The Support Agent will be able to investigate on your account and help you further. Thanks.

Thanks for your help! ☺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast