View Poll Results: (Q1)Did you finish this to get your Bunny? (Q2)What was your ChocBunny's final level?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Bunny (with bunny traps, LTOs)

7 11.29%
  • Yes - I got the Bunny (without bunny traps, LTOs)

10 16.13%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade ChocBunny high enough (e.g. lvl 10-12)

21 33.87%
  • No - I could upgrade ChocBunny (e.g. lvl 10-12) but couldn't collect enough eggs

3 4.84%
  • No - I tried but I gave up

12 19.35%
  • I didn't participate

5 8.06%
  • ChocBunny: Level 1-3

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 4-5

8 12.90%
  • ChocBunny: Level 6-7

7 11.29%
  • ChocBunny: Level 8-9

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 10-11

10 16.13%
  • ChocBunny: Level 12-13

6 9.68%
  • ChocBunny: Level 14-15

5 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Event - Apr 14, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    It's an oxymoron! It's called a community event, but the community cant help each other....go figure it's so sad! What is the problem with helping nbrs with upgrade parts?

I'm disappointed that they chose 2 community events in a row and 25 days is too long to keep my attention. I won't be putting too much effort into this one

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanja49 View Post
    How can I upgrade the chocolate bunny? If I click on it it only gives the option to finish it quicker by using gems, but no option to upgrade
    Click on your Choco-Bunny, do you see an "Upgrade" popup at the center bottom of your screen? Click on the [Upgrade] icon will give you the option to upgrade. Please let us know if you are still unable to upgrade.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Click on your Choco-Bunny, do you see an "Upgrade" popup at the center bottom of your screen? Click on the [Upgrade] icon will give you the option to upgrade. Please let us know if you are still unable to upgrade.
    No, there is no popup about upgrading. I did take part in former events like this, and I always got the popup to upgrade. But not this time! What can I do? I tried to buy another choco bunny to see if it worked with a new one, but I reached the limit. Please help me.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the bunny and have been collecting baskets from deliveries, but they are not registering. Well never mind, the bunny finished building and not the count has updated.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanja49 View Post
    No, there is no popup about upgrading. I did take part in former events like this, and I always got the popup to upgrade. But not this time! What can I do? I tried to buy another choco bunny to see if it worked with a new one, but I reached the limit. Please help me.
    Are you using the latest version 2.6.4? Can you update your game app if not? Try restarting your device and/or reinstalling your app and see if that helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I bought the bunny and have been collecting baskets from deliveries, but they are not registering. Well never mind, the bunny finished building and not the count has updated.
    What aren't registering and what count are you referring to? Goal or collection count? Sorry I don't quite understand the issue.

Host(ess)
    Is this event for iOS only? or can android play too?

Farm Supplier
    I did not change anything, but now the popup is there! Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mamas_boys View Post
    I'm disappointed that they chose 2 community events in a row and 25 days is too long to keep my attention. I won't be putting too much effort into this one
    I couldn't agree more! I play this game for the social interaction and these last 2 events cut that off! And to add to the misery of this one, to only be able to get more is by using 20 gems for a single trap is too bad! :-(

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast