Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Cruise - April 7, 2017

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    This is the second Wedding Cruise for me. Besides being bored with the constant repeats, items I PURCHASED the first time around have been DELETED from my inventory. I had several seagullls and fences that are gone. I do not appreciate having items that I paid for deleted.
    Sorry to hear that your items are missing. I still have mine. Can you restart your game and check your Decor tab again? Please contact Support via support form if they're still missing.

Fashion Designer
    Another reheated meal, this one a second time around! I, too am afraid that this game has been put on autopilot. No new events or new decorations/themes for a long time now, only repeats. And there are new locations (ship, street vendor) which could be opened up. What a shame.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Can I ask why for the recipe Wedding Slice the timer states 9 days? Does this mean i won't be able to get the recipe when I finish the cruise? I just started the cruise today so on day 10.. many thanks..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Can I ask why for the recipe Wedding Slice the timer states 9 days? Does this mean i won't be able to get the recipe when I finish the cruise? I just started the cruise today so on day 10.. many thanks..
    Hmmm mine shows 9 days too. This is weird... let me report this in. Continue with your cruise while they check on this.

New Resident
    Do we know for certain that we won't lose our current bride if we don't finish the cruise?

Really want to know if this cruise is worth finishing .... I like the cupcakes from last year, afraid if I finish the "new" bride will only drop ingredients for wedding cake, which I already have and make when the groom drops. Really wish we would get an answer on whether we will get two brides...

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmm mine shows 9 days too. This is weird... let me report this in. Continue with your cruise while they check on this.
    Thank you Rynetory2.. much appreciated.. it I still still one day behind today so must be a glitch!!

Fashion Designer
    Well I still have 252 bouquets and I have mastered the other recipe so hope I can use these on this new one and they don't disappear. As for 2 brides, well despite being told that we would only ever get one Timmy the Turkey, I definitely have 2, they have even been known to sit next to each other at the same table, so 2 brides will be interesting. As long as there is a new recipe to master I'm happy, although I wish there had been some side ones as well.

Just noticed the Wedding Slice is on the Jubilee Oven and the Wedding Cake which requires more ingredients is on the Celebration Stove, then of course one needs bouquets from the bride, one needs bride&grooms from the groom, but other bride drops bouquets associated with the Floral Cupcakes.....how confusing!

Hope they figure it out, don't want to cruise for nothing.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 04-10-17 at 05:50 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Updates:

1. The Auto Start date for this cruise was April 9
    2. We get a new Bride if you complete this cruise. Both Brides drop the same bouquet.
    - For those who have completed the previous cruise, you keep your existing bride. You will get another Bride if you complete this cruise.
    - For those doing the cruise for the first time, you get Breanna the Bride.
    3. The date for the Wedding Slice has been fixed. It shows as 15 days.

Good luck Everyone!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoozie123 View Post
    When is the auto start date?
    The Auto Start date for this cruise was April 9. Your cruise would have auto started.

Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    If I don't do the criuse will I lose the Bride I already have from the prior cruise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaasth View Post
    Do we know for certain that we won't lose our current bride if we don't finish the cruise?
    You keep your existing bride.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    So this is a new gem recipe, right? Will this mean there are 2 brides dropping flowers?
    I fear this game is being slowly left t die with no new content
    Yes new gem recipe with a new Bride. You will get 2 brides if you complete this cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    This has been fixed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast