Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are golden knobs the new oven element?

Rhino Keeper

Are golden knobs the new oven element?

I have been getting so many golden knobs gifted for the past two months. At first it was just 1-2 neighbors but now it's up to 10+ a day. Why?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    I have been getting so many golden knobs gifted for the past two months. At first it was just 1-2 neighbors but now it's up to 10+ a day. Why?
    I have one neighbour who only seems to be able to gift golden knobs. I read somewhere on the forum it is a default setting.

Rhino Keeper
    This problem has been ongoing since june 2015...

I believe it's an ios problem whereby tapping "gift back" button automatically positions you to gift those dratted gold balls, by default. Many players don't realize it and end up gifting gold balls to the bewilderment of the poor recipient.

For a while it was wax parchments.

Summing up: Gift Back button is broken in ios, has been for nearly TWO years.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be helpful to check with your gold ball nbrs and see if it's something they're not aware of.

Grand Emperor
    The gold ball may be the default gift when you gift back from newsfeed. You can select specific gift when you gift back from Social list tab or use the Gift icon while at your neighbour's bakery.

Farm Supplier
    Which oven can I use the golden knob? Does anybody know?
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, ok. Last I heard it was the parchment paper. Thanks

Host(ess)
    Just one of a few quirks that need addressing. I also think that the oven element should be moved to the front of the parts list. Same with the food gifts. Scrolling through page after page past parts that are no longer in use is time consuming. And why not have a select all button when gifting to friends?? I would love that feature.

New Resident
    I absolutely agree with what faelen says.It is very time consuming especially when you have a lot of neighbors.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-26-17 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Removed off topic/add me comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by faelen View Post
    Just one of a few quirks that need addressing. I also think that the oven element should be moved to the front of the parts list. Same with the food gifts. Scrolling through page after page past parts that are no longer in use is time consuming. And why not have a select all button when gifting to friends?? I would love that feature.
    Totally agree. These are easy fixes and it's user friendly for the players.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast