Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No new goals/challenges

No new goals or updates yet all my neighbours do!!

Hi there, I've noticed that all my neighbours have been getting new updates & goals yet Im not getting any. I've looked & read all the help info and the only thing i can find is that I have to go and install the bakery story (as I'm on the bakery story-valentines day) I'm worried if I do that I will then havery to start a whole new game- is there a way I can keep the game I'm playing with all my neighbours and all my items in my bakery? I'm on level 32 and have alothe of items and lovely neighbours so really don't want to loose it all... please help as I love playing this game.. thank u very much 😊xx

The Honorable Panda
    The seasonal versions of the games run side by side so if download and play one version, the game progress will carry over to all versions.
    You may need to restart your game to see the progress.

Some items may only be found in certain versions, but please note that some items if seasonal may no longer be offered.

Goals do expire.

Which specific items and goals are you looking for?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    My bakery story Valentines edition won't update for new goal either even tho my neighbors all seem to have new St Patty's day goal. What's the deal? How do I fix? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanamay55 View Post
    My bakery story Valentines edition won't update for new goal either even tho my neighbors all seem to have new St Patty's day goal. What's the deal? How do I fix? Thanks!
    The st patty day stuff is not a goal, its just a limited time sale.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanamay55 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

deekathleen is correct. Check your Market for those sale items. Please list the goals if you're still missing other goals.

No new goals/challenges

I have not gotten any new in game goals to complete for several weeks now. Every time I message support they just close my request. I am so frustrated!! Is this a bug?

Thanks for your feedback! New Goals and items will be coming to this game, though we're not able to speculate on when they may arrive. We appreciate your patience as our team works on getting these updates out to you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident

No New Challenges

Why are there no New challenges? I'm on the most recent version and I've tried to delete the app and reload it.

Grand Emperor
    We have a new update but not goal at the moment.

Thread: Bakery Story Update March 24, 2017

Here's a reply from Storm8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for your feedback! New Goals and items will be coming to this game, though we're not able to speculate on when they may arrive. We appreciate your patience as our team works on getting these updates out to you.
    Closing duplicate thread.

Thank u for replying. I've downloaded the original bakery story and all my game from the valentine's day bakery story is all there. I'm so plzd I've not lost anything.
    The only thing that is so dissapointing is there are so many ovens that are only able to be unlocked by doing goals yet the goals have already been out and we don't get a chance to do them again. It would be really nice if when u start playing this game- u get the chance to do all the goals or if not then we could pay in coins or gems and start the goals so that us new ppl playing the game get a chance to unlock the goal ovens.
    I have 1 oven left that I can buy then after that there is no more ovens avaliable- yet I can see 20+ ovens that are locked bcoz they r goals. I would be so very grateful if u could try & makeep this happen (& I'm very sure others will be too ) I defo would then happily spend real money on this game.
    Thank u xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast