View Poll Results: Did you complete the St. Patrick's Day Event and get the Lucky Setters?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Lucky Setters

15 22.73%
  • No - I didn't

51 77.27%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - Mar 16, 2017

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblurenation1 View Post
    It would be great to opt out of an event so we're not stuck with items we don't want or need. At least be able to sell them to get them out of our barn.
    Would be great beings they don't want to have the items placed in the stores that there was another option..
    Like have a garbage truck call 1-800-delete-event-items for sale for coins.
    We could buy this truck and it could be a cute pickup or event item that goes with the holidays like last year's Easter pickup...etc
    It would be used to delete event items.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Would be great beings they don't want to have the items placed in the stores that there was another option..
    Like have a garbage truck call 1-800-delete-event-items for sale for coins.
    We could buy this truck and it could be a cute pickup or event item that goes with the holidays like last year's Easter pickup...etc
    It would be used to delete event items.
    I love your post, Judy. Thanks for the giggle. Hotline: 1-800-delete-event-items

Here's a thread in case anyone wants to post suggestions or feedback.
    Thread: Delete function for Barn items

Angry A barn full of unuseable gold coins?!

Why are all the gold coins stacked up in my barn and why can't i sell or discard them?? Truly disappointing if you ask me.
    I ain't gonna spend my money on those traps and ain't gonna spend my gems on upgrading my barn!!
    Only for that i'm going to skip this event which goes untill 3 weeks AFTER St' Patricks day.
    3 weeks without deliveries is the only solution i can come up with to avoid these annoying coins.
    Anybody got any other ideas??
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-21-17 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Farm Supplier
    Not being able to sell gold coins and lucky pot upgrade parts is ****ing this event! Please fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Day 4 of play.........pot of gold is still on level 1. I have not received 1 Celtic knot!!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    This type of event has always been my favorite. But this particular event is different from the ones in the past. You are unable to sell upgrade parts or the gold coins. I made ten deliveries and received eight gold coins and zero upgrade parts. This is a long event and my barn will not be able to hold all these parts. Unfortunately I am having to stop doing any deliveries until this event is over. This makes me sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg we can sell the gold coins now
    Not sure about upgrade parts but those are not what i need to get rid of
    So happy
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Omg we can sell the gold coins now
    Not sure about upgrade parts but those are not what i need to get rid of
    So happy
    Yes we can sell parts too!

New Resident
    This game might be a "business", but there are businesses that act in good faith toward their customers and I'm wondering if that's the case here. I am one of apparently many that had 50 gems taken from their account through NOT purchasing the leprechaun trap.

Over the years that I've played, I've been annoyed once every few months by hitting the wrong thing at the wrong time; I've made my peace that there is no confirmation button to spend gems, and have learned to be very careful. Seeing the pot of gold and trap close together in new items, I was very careful to only touch the pot of gold. After a substantial lag, I was the proud owner of a trap and not the pot of gold.

To make it worse, this trap (good name for it by the way) is 1 time use and gave me 25 horseshoes for my 50 gems. That's a deluxe trap? I could have earned that the first day.

I am not surprised that these "bugs" never work in the player's favor; but I have reached my point. My original goal was to reach level 60, but now just a few hundred points from level 50, I think that is where I should stop.

The way I see it you owe me 50 gems, and you are welcome to take back the 25 horseshoes you gave for using it.

I see a lot of addressing the issue of barn space and not selling the items and no response to those that had their gems taken through only taking the time to play your event.

Hopefully, somebody there will get a good night's sleep on this and realize what is the right thing to do.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you !! We can now sell our surplus of gold coins! Back to enjoying the game!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast