Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 1st March 2017

I think when you lose half of your body, you should work hard to keep all running functions on "livable" level, but not spend your breath for talks to explain surrounders what and when are you going to recover or cut off next.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that at least they could inform us, but personally I don't mind a week without an update, I have more time to bake and sell RVC.

But please, don't remove this game!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Executive Chef
    It's possible they don't actually know when the next update will be, as the employees adjust to new responsibilities.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with the above statements. Bakery did get something last week. Restaurant something this week. Attempts are being made to keep things going it just may not be, or even get back to being, what we are used to. I'd rather have something when able than to have nothing and BS/RS close permanently. I love both games.

Fashion Designer
    Is it possible to please get some information from s8, moderator pls and thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squishyhoney1210 View Post
    I agree. Perhaps Storm8 is not obliged to provide such statement, but they should consider it as a gesture of goodwill to the millions of people who download and play their games, particularly those who have made in-app purchases. Speaking of which, I still see gem sales being offered. It would be highly irresponsible of Storm8 to continue such offers if it has immediate or foreseeable plans to discontinue the games, as it would deem baiting and misleading its customers.
    Exactly. I still have gem sales popping up, but I would be livid if I spent money and then found out that there would be no more updates. So yes, I understand that things are probably hectic at S8 headquarters right now, but an answer to their customers seems like it should be priority. ?\_(ツ)_/?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Is it possible to please get some information from s8, moderator pls and thank you.
    A community manager has already responded on updates for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback. We can't speculate on when they may arrive but please look out for future updates in this game. We're sorry for any confusion or inconvenience as a result of the change in schedule.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I haven't had any new goals in over a week??

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I can't seem to find that post, would you kindly post that response here or let me know where to Look? Or tell us that community managers name so we can search for posts by that person? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    A community manager has already responded on updates for the game.
    Last edited by Rees630; 03-04-17 at 08:47 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast